Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,030 members, 7,863,691 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Idris Elba Celebrates His Cute Daughter As She Turns 16 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba Celebrates His Cute Daughter As She Turns 16 (1616 Views)

Singer Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 16, (see Photos And Video) / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idris Elba Celebrates His Cute Daughter As She Turns 16 by Webvibez: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2018

British actor, Idris Elba is celebrating the 16th birthday of his first child, Isan Elba.

The happy dad shared cute photos of his beautiful daughter saying, 'Isan is 16 today!! What?? I’m so proud of my lil mami. I’m very lucky to have her in my life. Her entire life represents a change for the better. The long awaited gift bearer. I love you'.

SOURCE:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/idris-elba-celebrates-his-cute-daughter.html

MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI
Re: Idris Elba Celebrates His Cute Daughter As She Turns 16 by femolacqua(m): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Idris Elba Celebrates His Cute Daughter As She Turns 16 by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
chai this aunty na 16. If I see this one for road I go bend down greet am

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Celebrates His Cute Daughter As She Turns 16 by cerowo(f): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2018
Wow... Beautiful daughter from an handsome dad... Hbd gal kiss
Re: Idris Elba Celebrates His Cute Daughter As She Turns 16 by IamLaura(f): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
I've always had a huge crush on this man and I didn't even know he had a daughter a few years younger than I am. angry

(1) (Reply)

Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d / Nigerian Actor, Yomi Gold Finally Makes Father To Son Bonding (PHOTO) / Loving Couple's Spotted Dancing With Only Pant. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.