Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings (17323 Views)

Six Herdsmen Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping In Kwara / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Why Buhari Did Not React To Benue Killings Instantly - Ita Enang Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by naptu2: 5:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Breaking: Police arraign six herdsmen over Benue killings
5 JAN 2018

Six herdsmen have, Friday, been arraigned before Magistrate, Isaac Ajim at the Chief Magistrate Court 1 sitting in Makurdi by the Benue State Police for their alleged involvement in the killing of 19 farmers in Akor village of Guma Local Government Area of Benue State.

Recall that over 20 persons, including a pregnant woman were butchered on January 2, 2018, in a fresh attack carried out by the herdsmen.

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state had equally confirmed the killings, while condemning it.

Many Nigerians had and still condemns the killings and have called on the security agencies to bring the culprits to book.

President Muhammadu Buhari had, yesterday, while condemning the attack, ordered that the culprits be fished out and brought to book.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/breaking-police-arraign-six-herdsmen-over-benue-killings/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePlAMHJpos

1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by naptu2: 5:19am On Jan 06, 2018
Benue Killings: Police begin aerial surveillance of troubled spots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3ahrONsato
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Aonkuuse(m): 5:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Ortom give us back our guns you collected in the name of amnesty

19 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by madridguy(m): 5:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Good.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by noblealuu: 5:26am On Jan 06, 2018
I believe they would be properly convicted if found culpable..... No hanky panky in the verdict please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by chriskosherbal(m): 5:26am On Jan 06, 2018
That was fast !

nice one NPF.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Nogodye(m): 5:43am On Jan 06, 2018
No need to adjourn the case,just let them be hang till they lose their lives...No Mercy for them

4 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Donkay82: 6:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Where did they arrest them,I no trust naija police with their arrest a cat beat it till it agrees its a lion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by LilSmith55(m): 6:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Make dem butcher dem jare
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by osscarr(m): 6:27am On Jan 06, 2018
The once wen dem dey arraign since, where them dey; have they killed any or even sentence to prison?
Mtchewww. This is just for show n a waste of time

The solution is; Benue people, get ur guns ready, any Fulani man u see in ur land just kill him; don't ask questions, just open fire; they re not humans.

No body is going to fight ur fight for u; if u re waiting for buhari to come n fight his brothers for u or the Nigerian police, then all I can say is sorry

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by mamaafrik(m): 6:37am On Jan 06, 2018
Arraign ko arrangee ni,kill them and withhold there cattle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by 2cato: 6:39am On Jan 06, 2018
If you agree that these people are the real headsmen who will commit evil and destruction and wait for the police to come and arrest them click like.
If you agree these people are just innocent passerby who are been used as pawn just to make it look like the "fear fear" police and the clownish apc govt is working clicl share

4 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2018
stupidity and media abracadabra,why arraigning them when they should be executed immediately,benue people should mobilized themselves to the court and carry out justice on them if not Buhari or Satan of sokoto will order for their immediate release before next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Omeokachie: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2018
These people will be let go once the noise dies down and attention wane.

If boko haram suspects can be released by this government, what then about these ones "from Libya"?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Evablizin(f): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
Is a pity,Benue is finished.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by fiizznation: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Fulfude people are also killed everyday by the natives of this land but the media don't usually report such killings. How can there even be lasting peace in this troubled areas if only the atrocities of the herdsmen are the only things people see in the media?

Innocent Fulani women and children were slaughtered like chickens in Adamawa state just two months ago, nobody is saying anything(heck, some people were even justifying the killings). Fulani people were killed in their dozens in this same benue state and nobody said anything about it because according to Nigerians, the fulfude people are the villains, the fulfude people are the bad guys, the fulfude people are the oppressors, so killing them is like winning a trophy(the average Nigerian mindset). Fulfude women and children were butchered in their sleep in plateau and what happened next, people only crucified the dead fulfude women/kids and applauded the perpetrators of the dastardly act.

Injustice to one is injustice to all. We can't continue to be going in circles and still hope for some solutions. Every perpetrator in this inhumane massacres should be brought to book including the people who killed innocent Fulani women and kids just because they had some issues with herdsmen. And this is what is called JUSTICE.

This is my take on this endless bloodbath between the herdsmen and the farmers. You can insult me all you want, but who cares?

I stand for JUSTICE for/to all. Nonetheless, I really do hope that the herdsmen VS farmers crisis will be solved ASAP. This I sincerely wish.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by hezy4real01(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Before you know now, you no go hear dem case again
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2018
Na today we begin hear this one
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by macaranta(m): 7:59am On Jan 06, 2018
Hope they are the real guys?
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by 2018ismyyear: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Eysysj
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Hang em.
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Sunnycliff(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
They will soon be released and nothing will happen to them.

Of the killers of Agbahime and Eunice of Deeper life and Redeemed were released, what about this ones?

We no their plan is to douse tension and media comments. Nothing will ever happen to those herdsmen, their blood is blue

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by nairavsdollars(f): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Who are they deceiving? Arrest today; release tomorrow. But the IGP said it is just a communal crisis
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by MrMcJay(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018
fiizznation:
This is my take on this endless bloodbath between the herdsmen and the farmers. You can insult me all you want, but who cares?

I stand for JUSTICE for/to all. Nonetheless, I really do hope that the herdsmen VS farmers crisis will be solved ASAP. This I sincerely wish. [/color]

Wonderfully composed epistle. Where were you when herdsmen killed and raped women in Ogun, Ekiti, Anambra State? Did they kill fulanis there too?

When different tribes are having running problems with a particular tribe of people, there is a fundamental problem. Mind you, this is not a fight between herdsmen and farmers, it's between landowners and encroaching trespassers.

4 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Calmtvmedia(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2018
hmmmmmmthat good
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by Sunnycliff(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2018
noblealuu:
I believe they would be properly convicted if found culpable..... No hanky panky in the verdict please.

Hahaha... You are Yet to understand the Uthman Dan Fodio project
Re: Police Arraign Six Herdsmen Over Benue Killings by brunofarad(m): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2018
Anybody that expects to hear anything futher after this should relocate to Disney land

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Councillor, Director, Two Others Arrested For Diverting Workers’ Salaries / Why I Will Never Support Jungle Justice - OlowoB / Court Sentences Two To Death By Hanging For Robbery In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.