Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,290 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? (580 Views)

Buhari: The Lockdown Will Last As Long As Our Advisers Say / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / FFK: Buhari Has A Beautiful Wife, Aisha Buhari, The Only Good Thing About... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 06, 2018
the so called elder statement are not talking these days what's happening? they don't condemn Benue killings, and they don't condemn Buhari barbaric way of governance. is it that they are waiting for when 2019 finally gain momentum to spill fire?
Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Their silence means complicity

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2018
stellx:
Their silence means complicity
I swear, my thought as well
Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by aolawale025: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Most of them have been cowed. They think trying to be politically correct equates to patriotism. Blind loyalty to an individual is sychohancy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by icedfire(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2018
honestly it baffles me. I am not surprised at the silence of tunde bakare, whole soyinka, yinka odumakin etc... I am more concerned with the silence of the supposed elites a and elderstatemen in opposition. what happend to the voice of Edwin Clark? Mrs pepple? Briggs? even Peter Obi? why are they all quiet? why did they leave the work of opposition to ffk and fayose alone. we need a viable opposition if not this fulani herdsman we have as president will not stop until Quran is dipped in the ocean in Nembe or Brass
Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 06, 2018
aolawale025:
Most of them have been cowed. They think trying to be politically correct equates to patriotism. Blind loyalty to an individual is sychohancy.

you are very intelligent
Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 06, 2018
icedfire:
honestly it baffles me. I am not surprised at the silence of tunde bakare, whole soyinka, yinka odumakin etc... I am more concerned with the silence of the supposed elites a and elderstatemen in opposition. what happend to the voice of Edwin Clark? Mrs pepple? Briggs? even Peter Obi? why are they all quiet? why did they leave the work of opposition to ffk and fayose alone. we need a viable opposition if not this fulani herdsman we have as president will not stop until Quran is dipped in the ocean in Nembe or Brass

the mater tire me ooo, come 2019, the commoners will decide sha
Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by Iyajelili(f): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Because they benefit more from the unrest and bloodshed that is happening now
Re: Buhari: The Elite Are Silent, Why? by gidgiddy: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2018
fakeprophet:
the so called elder statement are not talking these days what's happening? they don't condemn Benue killings, and they don't condemn Buhari barbaric way of governance. is it that they are waiting for when 2019 finally gain momentum to spill fire?

I think its because they know that talking will not help

(1) (Reply)

Does Atiku Abubakar Hold The Aces ? / Check Your INEC Voter's Status In A Few Seconds Here / Agf Secured A Court Order To Stop Maina Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.