Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (86662 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Zaen: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
If only the Fulani Herdsmen issue has bn properly tackled. The wife wouldn't have invited her mother to help with harvesting, the mother wouldn't have had time to seduce the husband. The husband wouldn't have impregnated his mother in law. If only..........

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by sarkice(m): 12:31am On Jan 07, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]d mother in law is a slay queen, she can slay anytin even her daugther husband
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by errhis(m): 1:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Judgement day go funny

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Easynexx(m): 7:36am On Jan 07, 2018
oluseyiforjesus:
FunkEEEEEE

Ojami laraje
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by BetaThings: 8:42am On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yet na them.go dey wear hijab like person wey them.swear for.I can't even fathom how a woman can stoop so low as to sleep with her son inlaw
Continue to deceive unaselves with una pretentious holy holy holy awusubilayi bool sheet

Victoria Ulaha
John Ulaha
Mrs. Ashetu Igbasue

All Christians, but you blame Islam
Even the culprit is "realistic" enough to blame satan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by BetaThings: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2018
cytell56:

See wetin Fulani herdsmen cause

“She would always sit half-Unclad before me; at first, it was embarrassing to me,” he said. “But I later discovered that her actions were an open invitation and as a man, I was tempted at a point, and that led to something else. And we both continued in that order until our actions resulted in pregnancy.”
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2018
angry grin
BetaThings:

Victoria Ulaha
John Ulaha
Mrs. Ashetu Igbasue

All Christians, but you blame Islam
Even the culprit is "realistic" enough to blame satan
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Businessman1986(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Yet na them.go dey wear hijab like person wey them.swear for.I can't even fathom how a woman can stoop so low as to sleep with her son inlaw

The man himself na a big disgrace.a man that has no CONTROL over his phenese,if konji hold am,he will even fok his mother.because a man that can accuse devil for sleeping with his mother in law,nothing can stop him from sleeping with his mother if the mother happens to be naked and konji hold am.rada rada

Continue to deceive unaselves with una pretentious holy holy holy awusubilayi bool sheet

You hear say Victoria mess up, then you blame hijab. Are you making sense? Na only Muslim dey middle belt and North?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Businessman1986:

You hear say Victoria mess up, then you blame hijab. Are you making sense? Na only Muslim dey middle belt and North?
gerarahere
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
missyadorable:
Already,a married woman cannot invite her friend,sister,cousin to her husband's house for fear of a sexual relationship btw them

Now,inviting her own mother is very dangerous

No woman is save around a husband anymore.

Once a man is married,he can fvck anything including his daughter and mother
there is something peculiar about sex and benues

not all men are pervert.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Dexema(m): 2:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Now let me play the devils advocate.
A sexually active man with an obviously high sexual drive + a sex starved, sexually active, younger and attractive widowed woman left alone for 3 months sleeping and working together in a secluded environment with no outsider involved. She even cooks for him.

It's only better they got caught, if not they would have still being boinking each other for years to come.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by missyadorable(f): 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
DanielGb:
You no even fear b4 marriage. I like your courage.
Fear wetin? I know how married men behave towards sex na
besides,am already married with a son I don't allow any female visit my home including my mother. When/If I have a daughter,i won't let her be close to her dad
No married man is to be trusted
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by DanielGb(m): 1:10am On Jan 09, 2018
missyadorable:

besides,am already married with a son
I don't allow any female visit my home including my mother.
When/If I have a daughter,i won't let her be close to her dad

Your husband must be a big cheat.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by luminouz(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
missyadorable:

besides,am already married with a son
I don't allow any female visit my home including my mother.
When/If I have a daughter,i won't let her be close to her dad

Then y marry him na?? undecided
U won't let ur husby b close to his own daughter?? shocked
U have issues o...big one!!
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) by Ghokes(m): 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nasarawa again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls night out discussions / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.