Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Dettol Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dettol Business (480 Views)

Wholesalers For Dettol Soaps And Liquid / Dettol Maker Warns Against Using Disinfectants Inside Body – Lysol / Funke Akindele Is Dettol Clean Naija Campaign Brand Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dettol Business by dialor: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Dettol as we all know is a germicide and is commonly used in some homes though, not every one use it because of how expensive it is. But I know that someone looking for a full time or part time job do it either for profit or for personal use. You can also produce it and package it well to supply to organisations. I know a particular disinfectant people always refer to as Ghana dettol it sells like food. If you can produce dettol, you sure will make money and it won't cost you much, with N3000 you can start producing your own dettol, that is if you don't want to package it. I have trained several people on dettol and other house hold items like liquid soap, Izal, Bleach etc. So, if you want to learn how to produce your own dettol below is a step by step guide.
I also give one on one training, so if you need practical training and where to buy chemicals- contact me on whatsapp with these no. 07034888648

Chemicals

1. Pine oil
2. Phenol
3. Texapon
4. Chlorozanol
5. Water
6. IPA
7. Dettol colour

Composition
To produce 5ltrs of Dettol you will need:
1. ½ liter of pine oil
2. 1/8 of phenol
3. ¼ kg of texapon
4. ¼ liters of chlorozanol
5. 2 liters of water
6. 2 liters of IPA
7. Dettol colour

Preparation
1. Put pine oil in to a container (preferably plastic bucket)
2. Add phenol and mix
3. Add texapon and mix all very well
4. Then add chlorozanol and mix very well
5. Add water and stir very well
6. Add IPA and stir very well
7. Add Dettol colour 1 cap stir very well and allow for 1 hour before use

Note:
To test for dettol, put some water in a bucket, then put one or two drops of alredy prepared dettol and you will see that the water will become whitish.
Re: Dettol Business by powerkey: 8:55am On Jan 06, 2018
good one bro
Re: Dettol Business by belovedaja(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good interested

(1) (Reply)

The Surprising Health Benefit Of SEX / Start Selling Online Now / The Easiest Way To Make 3.5 Million Before October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.