Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? (61050 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Scary! Have You Seen This Photo Of Egg Inside An Egg? / Lady Finds Another Egg Inside An Egg She Was Boiling For Breakfast (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by otswag(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
rottennaija:

Just like having conjoined twins in humans
exactly boss
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by MaestroJhay(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
kaluxy007:
few days ago I saw green pepper inside pepper

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Memyselfu2009(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Twims
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
its called counter-peristalsis its rare but it happens
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by blingxx(m): 1:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
The religious fanatics will be like "this is sign of end time" grin
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by SeanDada1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zionadebisi:
It's Making me scared sef

Lalasticlala

E-N-D T-I-M-E EGG!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Icon79(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yes, twin yolks is very possible, but the one on this picture is NOT possible ... not with egg shells and everything.
There are too many faked out pictures on the internet.

O pari

Purebeerry:
Very possible. I have seen twin yolk.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by bionixs: 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
ikotunboy:
These are anomalies that could occur to a layer.. when I did my siwes at kem farms gberigbe, I saw this and a whole lot more.

Takes about 22 hours for the eggs, so if there's any change in the feeding pattern it could result to this or the yolk may appear twice
my brother,they wont give you enough like but to those who jokes senselessly with it. I enjoyed the yoke ,i am sorry joke i mean
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Dammylois(f): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
I can't explain what I don't know
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zionadebisi:
I stumbled on this picture of an egg inside an egg and was so shocked.
I couldn't just let it pass by just like that.
How is this possible?
My hands on my head.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/how-is-this-even-possible-photo-of-an-egg-inside-and-egg-photo/
Na double blessing b dat, chop both and b grateful. #shikena
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
otswag:
People fear what they do not understand. For those that will refuse to research and would rather start thinking superstitiously, let me break it down gently. It happens but very rarely. Layers ovulate about every 24hrs. This ovum released from the ovary typically forms the yolk of the egg and while the yolk travels down the reproductive tract , other coatings like albumin and eventually the shell form before the egg eventually gets laid. However, in very rare occasions, if another ovum is released from the ovary while one is still developing into a fully formed egg, it activates some contractions whithin the reproductive tract which pushes back the almost completely formed egg upwards until it combines with the new egg which is already at the yolk stage. Eventually, a new coating of albumin and eventually a shell forms over both eggs together.
thanks for clarifying. I like how science has an answer to almost everything
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by otswag(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
booqee:
thanks for clarifying. I like how science has an answer to almost everything
u're welcome missy.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Me23(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Harmored:
It's a rare condition in chicken called ocpulation, when the male gamete MORATA the famale haploid during fertilization

Like if you understand
This is really epic for all we the Chelsea fans grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Chiboto414: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
A year of new things
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sirme411:

av been on NL. for the past 3yrs na av never been FTC

Dis year will be my year
shocked
You say?
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by bigtt76(f): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
I would love to see the size of the original egg before it was cooked. Did the lady not check out the abnormal size on purchase or this is not the usual chicken egg? undecided
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by wtfcoded: 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
India n terribly weird things.
When the egg hatches now, the chicken will be possessing 3 wings n 2 head. angry
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by sekem: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
I've seen a case like that on Discovery Channel

It's pretty much a natural occurrence
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by mecusbosco(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Continue dey speak grammar. Simple thing, buy one get one free. Full stop.....
otswag:
People fear what they do not understand. For those that will refuse to research and would rather start thinking superstitiously, let me break it down gently. It happens but very rarely. Layers ovulate about every 24hrs. This ovum released from the ovary typically forms the yolk of the egg and while the yolk travels down the reproductive tract , other coatings like albumin and eventually the shell form before the egg eventually gets laid. However, in very rare occasions, if another ovum is released from the ovary while one is still developing into a fully formed egg, it activates some contractions whithin the reproductive tract which pushes back the almost completely formed egg upwards until it combines with the new egg which is already at the yolk stage. Eventually, a new coating of albumin and eventually a shell forms over both eggs together.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by otswag(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
mecusbosco:
Continue dey speak grammar. Simple thing, buy one get one free. Full stop.....
clap for yourself. No worry, I go just dash you the "like" wey you dey find.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by ReachHard: 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Blame it on the cock that impregnated the hen joor.

He offloaded too much inside her. Simple
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by isaiahethan: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
End time egg
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by datigbogirl: 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
otswag:

Chai, na why I continue to dey tell my sister sey God no dey be that. Science can explain everything!

Instead she'll continue tring to convince me that my social awkwardness is a spiritual attack after I've lived my while life being bullied by them....

I just pray I get a hold of myself very soon cos I'm really at crossroad now, not knowing who to believe God or Science.

It is well.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by olamariamjonez(m): 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Omo na mistake o.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Abdulmalik052(m): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Some people will come here to write allahu akbar
Allahu-Akbar
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by otswag(m): 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
datigbogirl:

Chai, na why I continue to dey tell my sister sey God no dey be that. Science can explain everything!

Instead she'll continue tring to convince me that my social awkwardness is a spiritual attack after I've lived my while life being bullied by them....

I just pray I get a hold of myself very soon cos I'm really at crossroad now, not knowing who to believe God or Science.

It is well.
lol. Although I strongly believe in God, I never allow that to cloud my judgment concerning questions that simple reasoning or research can solve.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Bibi294(f): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zionadebisi:
I stumbled on this picture of an egg inside an egg and was so shocked.
I couldn't just let it pass by just like that.
How is this possible?
My hands on my head.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/how-is-this-even-possible-photo-of-an-egg-inside-and-egg-photo/
that egg na twins o... U no allow d mother meet her twins jeje...
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=MaestroJhay post=63946554][/quote]
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=MaestroJhay post=63946554][/quote] You're the stupid one here, i posted what I saw and you're replying with trash
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by omooajisnooni: 7:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Na grand egg naw.
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by datigbogirl: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
otswag:
lol. Although I strongly believe in God, I never allow that to cloud my judgment concerning questions that simple reasoning or research can solve.

Well in my case you'll prolly refer me to a Prophet as well then. Cos mine might not appear as simple to the reasoning capacity and will end up convincing you on my need for spiritual help, in which a Psychologist could have been of immense help!
Re: Photo Of An Egg Inside An Egg. How Possible? by otswag(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
datigbogirl:

Well in my case you'll prolly refer me to a Prophet as well then. Cos mine might not appear as simple to the reasoning capacity and will end up convincing you on my need for spiritual help, in which a Psychologist could have been of immense help!
haha! I'm one of the least judgmental people ever so trust me, your beliefs or rather, non-beliefs won't bother me enough to start looking for a prophet for you. As long as u're happy with it and u're not hurting anyone, its all good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Onions I Bought N50 Today - Enugu / Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.