Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable (1185 Views)

He Is 5mnths 3days Old. 4sale.long Coat Male Slant Back Gsd / The King Is Back...5mnths Old Male Slant Back German Sherped...awesome Dog / Unbelievable Quality...5mnths Old Female Slant Back German Sherperd For Sale... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by bobbysaxy: 8:44am On Jan 06, 2018
From the most popular kennel in nigeria comes this offer of a 5mnths old female slant back for 100k...we wanna give her out to at dat price to someone that wud take good care of her...the price is non negotiable. Here is her picture below...pls call or whatsapp 08155560515 for pickup

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by bobbysaxy: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sold
Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by SicilianMafia: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2018
5months a the ears are still flat
Even the body build is dissapointing

I pity whoever bought that thing for 100k, that is even if you actually sold it and not just playing your normal games

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by bobbysaxy: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2018
SicilianMafia:
5months a the ears are still flat
Even the body build is dissapointing

I pity whoever bought that thing for 100k, that is even if you actually sold it and not just playing your normal games
pls don't come and display ur misfortune here...u know notin about gsd and their ears....pls if u wanna talk...go and join the new casters..wat do u know about gsd?....she has been sold and she will come out beautifully well....and d buyer is happy with his dog...go on Google...some gsd with big ears sef don't stand till 7mnths....depend on how fast the tissue of develop...use ur youtube...go online on youtube..wen u get on youtube u will see white men using tape to help hasten the ears of their gsd stand at 5mnths for those of them that don't quickly stand on time and it will later stand...majority eventually stand up naturally with proper diet and excercise,morning sun and calcium...Pls go gather up some good information well about gsd before u come here to say junks...don't ever say wat u don't know pls...and by the way i really don't know wat is biting u up oooo..ignorance and hate will just finish some people. people sha.....

2 Likes

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by SicilianMafia: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2018
[s][[i]quote author=bobbysaxy post=63969474]pls don't come and display ur misfortune here...u know notin about gsd and their ears....pls if u wanna talk...go and join the new casters..wat do u know about gsd?....she has been sold and she will come out beautifully well....and d buyer is happy with his dog...go on Google...some gsd with big ears sef don't stand till 7mnths....depend on how fast the tissue of develop...use ur youtube...go online on youtube..wen u get on youtube u will white people using tape to help hasten the ears of their gsd stand at 5mnths and it will later stand...majority eventually stand up naturally with proper diet and excercise,morning sun and calcium...Pls so gather some good information well about gsd before u come here to say junks...don't ever say wat u don't know pls...i really don't know wat is biting u oooo.....some people sha[/quote][/s]

You are just a fruastrated dog farmer , God help you with this attitude..... Better know your mate , cuz you do not see me hawking dogs like you.... Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by bobbysaxy: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2018
SicilianMafia:
[s][[i]quote author=bobbysaxy post=63969474]pls don't come and display ur misfortune here...u know notin about gsd and their ears....pls if u wanna talk...go and join the new casters..wat do u know about gsd?....she has been sold and she will come out beautifully well....and d buyer is happy with his dog...go on Google...some gsd with big ears sef don't stand till 7mnths....depend on how fast the tissue of develop...use ur youtube...go online on youtube..wen u get on youtube u will white people using tape to help hasten the ears of their gsd stand at 5mnths and it will later stand...majority eventually stand up naturally with proper diet and excercise,morning sun and calcium...Pls so gather some good information well about gsd before u come here to say junks...don't ever say wat u don't know pls...i really don't know wat is biting u oooo.....some people sha[/s]

You are just a fruastrated dog farmer , God help you with this attitude..... Better know your mate , cuz you do not see me hawking dogs like you.... Rubbish
if u respect ur age u won't have time looking for troubles up and down...an adolescent person sef will never write wat u just wrote...DIS is how u people go about spoiling people's market...Pls go get urself a job....and stop displaying frustration all around..

2 Likes

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by bobbysaxy: 11:46am On Jan 07, 2018
D dog has been sold yesterday..i actually wrote sold so that people will stop calling in and making enquires about d dog...and I wrote sold so that one fool wey belle dey run can also give a nasty comment...nonsense
Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:20am On Jan 08, 2018
bobbysaxy:
D dog has been sold yesterday..i actually wrote sold so that people will stop calling in and making enquires about d dog...and I wrote sold so that one fool wey belle dey run can also give a nasty comment...nonsense
why do you always retort to insults when people make negative comments about your sales?

2 Likes

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by Mckandre(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
bobbysaxy:
pls don't come and display ur misfortune here...u know notin about gsd and their ears....pls if u wanna talk...go and join the new casters..wat do u know about gsd?....she has been sold and she will come out beautifully well....and d buyer is happy with his dog...go on Google...some gsd with big ears sef don't stand till 7mnths....depend on how fast the tissue of develop...use ur youtube...go online on youtube..wen u get on youtube u will see white men using tape to help hasten the ears of their gsd stand at 5mnths for those of them that don't quickly stand on time and it will later stand...majority eventually stand up naturally with proper diet and excercise,morning sun and calcium...Pls go gather up some good information well about gsd before u come here to say junks...don't ever say wat u don't know pls...and by the way i really don't know wat is biting u up oooo..ignorance and hate will just finish some people. people sha.....
honestly, its not every comment u should reply and if u must, u shouldn't resort to such outburst of tantrums. undecided

1 Like

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by bobbysaxy: 11:39am On Jan 08, 2018
Mckandre:
honestly, its not every comment u should reply and if u must, u shouldn't resort to such outburst of tantrums. undecided
dat was a stupid comment he gave....i protect my business jealously...I won't keep quiet wen someone says sometin dat needs a reply...even wen. Everybody knows dat,he sounds stupid....he definitely wud need a reply...wen people read it...their mind will conclude on whom is speaking trash...silence means the foolish comment is right wen u can't defend it...tnx for d advise anyway...u ought to also tell the person sayin rubbish that there is no common sense in what he wrote

2 Likes

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by 2law(m): 12:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
SicilianMafia:
[s][[i]quote author=bobbysaxy post=63969474]pls don't come and display ur misfortune here...u know notin about gsd and their ears....pls if u wanna talk...go and join the new casters..wat do u know about gsd?....she has been sold and she will come out beautifully well....and d buyer is happy with his dog...go on Google...some gsd with big ears sef don't stand till 7mnths....depend on how fast the tissue of develop...use ur youtube...go online on youtube..wen u get on youtube u will white people using tape to help hasten the ears of their gsd stand at 5mnths and it will later stand...majority eventually stand up naturally with proper diet and excercise,morning sun and calcium...Pls so gather some good information well about gsd before u come here to say junks...don't ever say wat u don't know pls...i really don't know wat is biting u oooo.....some people sha[/s]

it's you that's frustrated... Be there running your smelly mouth.. He is the number one dog breeder in Nigeria making his money daily, weekly and monthly. It's the same Bobby that you're calling frustrated that will waybill our rottie for us. so keep blabbing while Bobby keeps going higher. Ozuoh like you be talking anyhow to Bobby.

1 Like

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by bobbysaxy: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
2law:
it's you that's frustrated... Be there running your smelly mouth.. He is the number one dog breeder in Nigeria making his money daily, weekly and monthly. It's the same Bobby that you're calling frustrated that will waybill our rottie for us. so keep blabbing while Bobby keeps going higher. Ozuoh like you be talking anyhow to Bobby.
lol...they don't know...they hate for no reason...instead of them to bow down for greatness...disrespecting the Nigeria NO 1 most popular breeder is not common sense....tnx my bro...expect ur rottweiller in UYO shortly...bless up bro...

2 Likes

Re: New Year Awoof 5mnths Plus Female Slant Back Gsd For 100k...non Negotiable by 2law(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
bobbysaxy:
lol...they don't know...they hate for no reason...instead of them to bow down for greatness...disrespecting the Nigeria NO 1 most popular breeder is not common sense....tnx my bro...expect ur rottweiller in UYO shortly...bless up bro...
Much love and respect bro.. let them keep hating while you keep going higher boss. #Bobbysaxy kennel is the best in Nigeria. let haters go and die lol

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppy Available / I'm In Need Of An Eagle Please Drop Your Number If You Have Any For Sale / Swap Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.