Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide (34074 Views)

United Nations University Institute Traineeship And Internship Programme 2018 / European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide / Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by johncreek: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2018
A paid traineeship of 5 months with the European Commission (or some executive bodies and agencies of the European Institutions like, for instance, the European External Action Service or Executive Agency for Competitiveness and Innovation), starting on either 1st March or 1st October.

. You will receive a monthly grant of 1,176.83 euros as of 1st March 2018
and reimbursement of travel expenses. Accident and health insurance can also be provided.

. Every year, there are about 1,300 places available.

. If you are one of the selected candidates you get hands-on experience in an international and multicultural environment. This can be an important enrichment for your further career

Requirements:
The traineeship programme is open to university graduates, from all over the world who have a:

Degree of at least 3 years of study (minimum a Bachelor);
Very good knowledge of English or French or German (C1/C2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
Very good knowledge of a second EU official language (required for nationals of EU countries).
You must have completed at least 3-years of study with a degree to apply for a Blue Book traineeship. Only if you have a certificate or an official confirmation from your university that you have at least a 3-year degree will you be eligible to apply.

You can apply once per session but as many times as you want until you are finally selected. If you do not pass the pre-selection, or you are in the Blue Book but not selected for a traineeship, you will have to submit again your application. It will undergo again the pre-selection with no guarantee that you will successfully pass it and be in the Blue Book again.

Please do not wait for the very last day/s of an application period to apply!

Any request for support (including technical support) might need up to three working days to be treated, so if you contact us the last three days we cannot guarantee that the needed support can be given to you.

Log in and complete each section of the application form following the instructions provided on-screen.
You do not have to fill in the entire form in a single session. You can save your entries and log in later to make changes to them, if necessary, and/or complete/finalise the form. You can also preview your application form in printer-friendly PDF version at any time during the application period.

Before submitting your application form, the system will show you its overview, as well as the sections that should be filled in. Once your form is correctly filled in, containing information in each relevant section, a “Submit application” button will be enabled. Once you have pushed this button, no further modifications can be introduced. Your application is now registered in the system.

A receipt confirmation will appear on your screen, along with your candidate number. Your application is correctly submitted only if you have received such number. In case of queries or technical problems, please contact the Traineeships Office through the “Contact” section.

The European Commission does not require you to submit any documents with your application form. Afterwards, when the assessment phase of the pre-selection is finalised, only pre-identified candidates for the Virtual Blue Book will be invited to provide supporting documents in electronic version, such as:

Copy of a valid ID card/passport;
Copy of university qualifications declared as completed;
Proof of ongoing studies, university exchange programme abroad, participation in EU/international programmes, seminars/workshops, if applicable;
Proof of all declared language skills other than the mother tongue/s;
Proof of all declared work experiences, if applicable;
Proof of all declared IT skills and publications, if applicable.

Timeline:

October 2018-February 2019 Traineeship

Applications: January 4th 2018 (12:00 noon, Brussels time) to January 31st 2018 (12:00 noon, Brussels time)
Evaluation: March 2018
Pre-identification: April
Eligibility Check: April – May
Pre-Selection: May-June 2018
Sending of offers: end of June

Click Here To Apply

Source:https://www.ournewjobs.com/apply-for-european-commission-paid-traineeship-2018-for-graduates-worldwide/

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by showietee: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2018
hkana
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by johncreek: 10:16am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalasticlala Please help our Youth, kindly put this on FP, it’s for undergraduates and Graduates.
Regards

2 Likes

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Taviajack(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
Thank you OP.
Have actually searched for this after I heard it from my friends
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
for latest football news
check my signature
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by ccollins(m): 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
What is the English speaking test requirement like

5 Likes

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Asap
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by simplemach(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by morereb10: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
good one
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Odingo1: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Pavore9: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Benjom(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Blackispure: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
good
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Nehyooh(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Just finished applying....Show me your FAVOUR LORD !

1 Like

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Hayah: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nehyooh:

I like people like you

No time to waste time

May God favour us all

14 Likes

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by akeentech(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nehyooh:
I'm your Lord and you are favored
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by sunbbo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice one.

Apply For Chrysolite Designs Internship Trainee 2018 (5 Positions)

Chrysolite Designs is an innovative company that has achieved remarkable landmarks in the Fashion and Printing Industry; A brand name that has taken over the E-Commerce Industry within the last 2 years since it came online. With a growing reputation for excellent services, Chrysolite Designs has been focused on projecting creative designing to the world at large in the area of T-Shirt printing, Wall decorations, Graphic designing among others. Chrysolite Designs Internship Trainee 2018 (5 Positions) as follows;

Job Title: Internship Trainee
Slot: 5

Job Description

At Chrysolite Designs, we offer interns an opportunity to work in a challenging, fast-paced yet value-adding environment
Our expectation is that this training will enable successful applicants acquire useful skills and competencies in our core business areas and service offerings. This will also position high-performing interns for future employment opportunities.
We are looking to hire young students with strong motivation to learn and work with our team of professionals in order to gain insight and practical knowledge of the graphics and print industry.

Application Closing Date: 12th January, 2018

Click here to view details

source: http://www.ngjobseekers.com/2018/01/06/chrysolite-designs-internship-trainee-2018/
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by cpsowelle: 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
on
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by alfarouq(m): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
nice. best of luck to applicants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by kuchikau1: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Who will pay 4 visa and flight expenses? Pls i need answers.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by kuchikau1: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hayah:

I like people like you

No time to waste time

May God favour us all
bro, pls o! The visa and flight fees. Who will bear them?
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by JimloveTM(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Great
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by ojonugba2014(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
my facebook account have been hacked.any possible way of getting it back..i have tryed using my email,phone number nd username ,evrythg provd abortive...thz account meanz a lot 2 me .abt 5000 plus friendz
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Hkana: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
showietee:
hkana

Thanks fam. Just seeing this.
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Jochidinho(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
polytechnic students?
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Jrevelation(m): 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
As a ploytechnic graduate which should i choose?

bachelor
phd
double bachelor
masters
postdoc

is that HND is graduate is not qualified
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by moststylish(m): 2:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
is it just me or I am seeing that you must know how to speak another European language apart from english to apply
Re: Apply For European Commission Paid Traineeship 2018 For Graduates Worldwide by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
moststylish:
is it just me or I am seeing that you must know how to speak another European language apart from english to apply
Yes, especially English, French and German. I saw this application yesterday, I had to stop the application because, my german language is not fluent enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy 2017 Graduate Recruitment Begins / The 4 Common Types Of Graduates In Nigeria - Which One Are You? / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.