Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) (3160 Views)

Sloth Bear Tears Victim's Face (Photos) / Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / GERMAN MADE Inverters And Deep Cycle Batteries At Giveaway Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2018
Happy weekend my dear Nairaland family, am sure you all had a blissful first week of 2018.

There is something i want to share with you all concerning your battery choice when paying for an inverter installation.

Like i always say, the battery is the Engine room/Life wire of every inverter, it should be Noted that no matter how powerful your inverter might be, without good batteries you won't still enjoy your investment.

As you know, investment in alternative energy is a one time investment, but in truth, it is capital intensive. So like the saying goes, what is worth doing is worth doing well.

just like in building construction, no matter how scintillating the building might seem, without a good/solid foundation, the building is sure to fail.

I also want to bring to your notice that there are many refurbished batteries out there in the market, that you need to be aware of.

when planning for your alternative energy solutions, if there's anything you should compromise on, it should never be your batteries.

There are many people that are regretting it today, this might not even be their fault, as many fraudulent individuals are there just to make money no matter the negative effects of their actions.

A user narrated to me how someone charged him 50k for new batteries and after installation the battery could not back up for 30minutes, and I asked him, the 50k, was it for new batteries or tokumbo batteries, he said new batteries. Truth is at the moment getting good batteries will take more than 50k.
But this is not just about the price been paid for the batteries, cause you can pay 120-150k for a battery and still not get exactly what you paid for.

so, what should you do/how do you know the batteries you are been sold are not refurbished?

There are a few ways you can test/check to know if what you are paying for is legit or garbage.

call us today, for free tips on how you can identify quality batteries, before putting your money down.

remember, it might have the same name but might not be the same.

Call 08020979952; 08163169605 or you can whatsapp.
We are committed to serving you better.

Note this also applies to UPS batteries as well.

You can also reach us for all your Solar, Inverters and UPS Sales, supply, installations, maintenance, servicing and repairs

Happy weekend.
#Quickstandardsolutions

Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by jomarick(m): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
You know you can't give out informations at your disposal why then bring it up here. Please keep it to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by Virus777: 2:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Misleading topic. Why must I call you on phone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by pointstores(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2018
AAnchor india 1.2kva solar inverter SPEICFICATION
digital display of battery and ac current
20A SOLAR charge controller
UPS/INVERTER MODE
10A/20A OPTIONAL CHARGEING
PRIZE 40,000 RESELLERPRIZE

MECURY 200A BATTERY 90,000
MECURY 100A BATTERY 50,000

1YEAR REPLACEMENT WARRANTY

YINKANIG@GMAIL.COM

1.2KVA INVERTER WITH 1FAN 2BULBS FOR 2ROOM CAN POWER TV AND DECORDER,LAPTOP,CLIPPER BLENDER PRIZE 170,000 COMES WITH 15HOURS CEILING ORBITFAN 2PIECES ULTRA BRIGHT 10WATTS LED BULB

Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2018
ykmotors:
Hello pls can someone help me out on my 3.5kva inverter just 4month old, I notice that it doesn't charge anymore, I try to carry all my battery to battery charger to know if the battery is the problem or not.
But when I bring the battery back it really work fine I enjoy 24hours of that, but once the battery is down my inverter can't change it anymore, pls what can I do? It doesn't received input but output power is working fine.

There are a few things that can make your inverter not accept the input current.
1. the voltage... check the utility voltage supplied, if it is too low, it might not accept it.
2. the frequency... the desired frequency for an inverter is between 50Hz/60Hz, if its lower or higher it might not accept the AC.

Check these and get back to me on 08163169605 or 08020979952
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 8:53am On Jan 18, 2018
We supply, install all battery types.

we also buy used/scrap batteries

call us today on 08020979952
whatsapp 08163169605
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Good morning nairalanders,
with joy in my heart i welcome you to yet another new week.

No matter what happens this week be focus and determined.

You will surely get there.

Remember to call us for all your Alternative power solutions,(Solar, Inverters and UPS systems).

We are experts in Repairs, maintenance, servicing and installations.

you can as well call us for a free quote today.

We also buy used/Scrap inverters and UPS batteries

Have a fruitful week ahead.
08020979952; 08163169605

Best Regards
Quick Standard Solutions
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 11:32am On Mar 12, 2018
We buy dead batteries
Used batteries
Scrap batteries
Condemned batteries

Of all inverter and UPS types and brands.

Call 08163169605; 08020979952.
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy new week nairalanders.
Quick standard wishes you all a fruitful week.

Are you in need of steady power supply without having to rely on phcn?

Then we are the solution you seek.

At quick standard we provide uninterrupted power supply.

We are professionals in solar technology, inverter and UPS systems. Batteries and stabilizers.

We install, maintain, repair, service and sales.

We also buy condemned/scrap batteries.

Call us today on 08020979952; 08163169605
Or WhatsApp us on 08163169605.

You will be glad you did.
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy holiday to my honorable nairaland family,
We wish you all a memorable holiday.

Enjoy the rest.

Please call us for all your energy solutions.

we also buy condemned/used inverter batteries.

Call/SMS 08020979952/08163169605
WhatsApp 08163169605
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 5:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Sell your used/condemned inverter batteries today at quick standard.

We buy all brands
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
happy weekend Nairalanders.

Are you thinking of Uninterrupted Power supply?
Think of Quick Standard Solutions.

Call QSS for your alternative energy solutions.

Solar, Inverters, UPS and batteries.
we also buy used/condemned inverters and UPS batteries.

We can pick up from any location in Nigeria.

Call 08020979952/0816316960
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Happy weekend people.

Do you have used batteries you want to dispose?

We buy all used/scrap batteries at affordable prices.

Call or whatsapp QSS today.

Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
We buy used or dead inverter batteries.

Call or WhatsApp us on 08163169605
Re: Tips On Getting Good Inverters And UPS Batteries. (don't Be A Victim) by QuickStandard: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning

Happy weekend nairalanders.

Now that the osun rerun has come and gone.

We wish to remind the general public that we are still Nigerian's number 1 Alternative energy company.

You can call for your solar, inverters, ups, charge controllers, batteries.

We are professional in sales, installation, repairs, maintenance and services.

We still buy use or scrab inverter batteries.

Call or WhatsApp 08163169605

(1) (Reply)

Download Swap Naija Application Here On www.swapnaija.com / How To Make Steel Fiber ? Hooked End Type / Slot Nigeria Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.