Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo (2648 Views)

Bagudu: Ruga Is Not Fulani, But An Idea Of British Colonialists / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2018
A former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has stated that although he is Fulani by tribe, he was not a member of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, nor is the greatest financial of the apex socio-cultural group of Fulani herdsmen in the country.

He made this assertion on Friday in reaction to a claim by the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, NEF, Paul Unongo, that “The most powerful person who finances the Miyetti Allah is Abubakar Atiku”.

Speaking with a national daily on heels of herdsmen attack on a Benue community that left about 20 persons dead, Unongo said the former Vice President personally told him that he was an influential member of the association, who has more cattle than anybody in Miyetti Allah.

He described the organisation as “an establishment of the big people, a very rich group of Nigerians and they pack small boys to take their cattle all over the place and then buy all these arms to give herdsmen to go and kill people, and the government is doing nothing!”

Read full story here: https://newsworth.ng/im-fulani-not-chief-financier-miyetti-allah-atiku-replies-unongo/
Re: I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by alizma: 9:33am On Jan 06, 2018
so which group is your own
Re: I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by bedspread: 9:42am On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmmmm..... Even if Atiku is the chief financier....., Nigeria is a Country and we have a President who has the Arsenals of The Navy, Army, Airforce, Police, immigration, Nscdc, frsc,peace corp, sss,Dss, Boy Scouts and Red Cross at his Disposal... Yet He shows no atom of Concern whenever The Herdsmen Strike.

The speed at which The operation Scorpion was released at the ipob is commendable but The Herdsmen who kill and destroy Fellow Humans are given a silence approach...,

I CANNOT DECIEVE MYSELF....
Re: I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by NaoSlay: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
he's Fulani?

I don't believe it, so igbos have been dying for a Fulani man to become president while saying Yoruba are foolish slaves to the HausA Fulani.

This is first class hypocrisy, they deserve an award.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by Iyajelili(f): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2018
This Atiku must have plenty of time to spare to be replying the useless Daura idiot if not who is more fulani than Buhari himself. Besides, blaming people is his topmost priority and hobby.
Re: I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by princechurchill(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Its not his duty to defend the lives of Nigerians,we have a commander in chief of arm forces,Buhari should step up and do his job
Re: I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by magoo10(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari should live to the oath he swore to protect lives and properties of Nigerians.
Re: I’m Fulani But Not Chief Financier Of Miyetti Allah – Atiku Replies Unongo by Mynd44: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2018

(1)

Dr Joe Okei Odumakin Slammed On Twitter On Ekiti Elections / The PDP Dilemma Of Nnamdi Kanu. A Lose Lose Situation. / Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila Wins 9th Assembly Reps Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.