Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) (14512 Views)

Small Doctor’s Statement To President Buhari Not Politically Motivated–managemen / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by deantimes(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2018
THOSE who clamoured for the emergence of President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s next leader in the last presidential election are beginning to retrace their steps.

One of such persons is Charles Chukwuebuka Oputa, popularly known as Charley Boy.

In a veil reference to the political contest between former President Goodluck Jonathan who was the candidate of the PDP and General Muhammadu Buhari who in turn was that of the APC in the 2015 presidential election, the maverick artiste on his facebook timeline made his preference for the APC candidate.

HEADLINE recalls the before the build up of the 2015 presidential election, Charley Boy had in his Facebook timeline said “Nigeria needs the kind of leader that people are afraid of, one that commands tremendous respect, charismatic with a lot of enigmatic swagg(sic). We have had enough of biscuit, baba sala, yahoo.com leaders, we need someone who can whip people back to shape, because many tinz(sic) spoil.

“Someone who can turn around most of the things that have gone wrong, because right now nobody is afraid of anything, impunity is the order of the day.

“This country needs a man who is selfless and ready for the ultimate sacrifice, one who smells different, has the guts and is strong enough to shake Nigeria to its roots, by dealing roughly with some motherfuckers who have messed up this country.

“Nigeria doesn’t need a man who is indecisive about things and afraid, she needs a man who is tough enough to confront the wolves. Nigeria needs a benevolent dictator. It’s really time for some Ass kicking. How you see the matter?”

From his description above, HEADLINE understands that the only presidential candidate who fit into his account is the current incumbent Nigerian Leader, Muhammadu Buhari who later won the election.

But the stance of the ace musician and Convener, OurMumuDonDo Movement, started changing when he wrote an open letter to the president when the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) heightened its call for an independent state.

He said he had hoped that Mr. Buhari would, after winning the presidential election, turn the economy around and quell the rising tension and agitation especially in the south east through fair and just treatment of the region.

This was after he had called on the president to resume or resign from office if the president could not address Nigerians from his abroad medical vacation which saw him spent over hundred days outside the shores of the country.

Lately last year, calls for the president to seek a second term in office resurfaced with a failed bid to secure an automatic ticket for the president from his party.

Mr. Buhari is yet to officially declare his interest to contest or not.

Lending his voice to the call, Charley Boy advised President Buhari to perish the thought of a second term in office.

Charley Boy listed many reasons on why the president should not recontest.

He said Mr. Buhari failed to address the issue of Insecurity, Hunger, Unemployment among others.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnawxRoqRv8

Source: http://headline.com.ng/charley-boy-buhari-second-term/

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Iyajelili(f): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
See one of the many people who deceived a lot of gullible Nigerians into voting for the grand master of terrorist now forming change of mind. Well, your wailing has just started and i hope it never ends so go and sin no more.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by binsanni(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
this lady above me you chop witch ni just so fast abeg

waiting this charly boy want again now, nah your father get Nigeria ni cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Any well reasonable Nigerian both home and abroad will agree with Charly because we all know that buhari have failed us. Up till now I can't mention one good thing buhari achieved​ since becoming the president.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by rozayx5(m): 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Its an insult to right thinking

People for buhari to recontest

21 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Chevronstaff: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Another 4 years with BUHARI is suicidal na..
grin grin

PMB left this country on January 10 2017 and came back in March 2017 and later left for another 94days. He hasn't commissioned a single project since 2015 yet he is silently seeking another term in office..
WE WILL PATIENTLY BE IMPATIENT TO VOTE YOU OUT IN 2019.....

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by magoo10(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
It is very obvious that buhari has failed unfit and weak to lead.
if he recontest he will be disgraced and fail woefully.

24 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
angry
Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
angry sad

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari will contest and win

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
Iyajelili:
See one of the many people who deceived a lot of gullible Nigerians into voting for the grand master of terrorist now forming change of mind. Well, your wailing has just started and i hope it never ends so go and sin no more.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by imstrong1: 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
This man must act responsibly if he wants to be taken seriously like his late father
which one be 'carry this camera commot for my face 'in a Militant approach. Consider the message not the messenger
Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by GoodGovernance: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

You need a brain reset.

Freedom of expression does not imply freedom of madness.A mad person should be caged to avoid havoc unto others.

Calling the president of Nigeria, the grand master of terrorist,can only come from a mentally derailed person like you.

Criticism is good for the polity,not insanity!

SMH undecided

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoroTango:
Buhari will contest and win

Born zombie nai you be.

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Iyajelili(f): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoodGovernance:

You need a brain reset.

Freedom of expression does not imply freedom of madness.A mad person should be caged to avoid havoc unto others.

Calling the president of Nigeria, the grand master of terrorist,can only come from a mentally derailed person like you.

Criticism is good for the polity,not insanity!

SMH undecided
I respect your loyalty but i'm disappointed you are not doing what you preach. Of course i have freedom of expression and so do you but must you insult me to pass your message? I put it to you that you are either mad, frustrated, suicidal or unfortunate in life for you to feel too important to reply me with insults.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by notoriousbabe: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by McINoWell: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
End time things...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by GoodGovernance: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

I respect your loyalty but i'm disappointed you are not doing what you preach. Of course i have freedom of expression and so do you but must you insult me to pass your message? I put it to you that you are either mad, frustrated, suicidal or unfortunate in life for you to feel too important to reply me with insults.

This had nothing to do with loyalty,but every thing to do with a response to insanity.

You cannot tolerate insults but you can insult the president of Nigeria,by calling him the grand commander of terrorists.

I thought your insanity was moderate,Alas,it is very monumental!

I repeat for the sound mind to digest:

Criticism is good for the polity,not insanity

The crave for good governance by all Nigerians, cannot and should not include insults and accusations that cannot be substantiated.

Charly boy has positively communicated his opinion and also criticized the president,without insulting him.And I very much respect his very sane opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by omonnakoda: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
imstrong1:
This man must act responsibly if he wants to be taken seriously like his late father
which one be 'carry this camera commot for my face 'in a Militant approach. Consider the message not the messenger
Very funny remark. It shows a very rigid mindset.
What you need to realise is people are diverse. Not everyone is a psychologically repressed individual. His father was a jurist and he is a performer using his own talent and orientation which is theatricality which may be wasted on you because you do not not understand it or it is not to your taste. There is nothing about it that is not responsible. Truth is you do not understand it. Charles Boy is a persona and a very effective one , many people take him seriously and many will cry when he dies,probably more than for his father and definitely more than you who are totally unknown.
The Charles Boy persona is one like many others in our public space,Lagbaja, Zebrudaiah, and many others. The persona is distinct from the person a concept which clearly you cannot grasp
It is just a masquerade

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Redhot111(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari seeking 2nd term amount heartlessness on his side. Does he want to murder Nigeria or is murder no longer a criminal offense? He should be arrested for attempting to murder Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by oloyede252(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Iyajelili:

you actually deserve the insult, if you can call the president of Nigeria such I wonder what your will call your father.
Also to critic the government does not mean to exhibit stupidity.
good day

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Iyajelili(f): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoodGovernance:

This had nothing to do with loyalty,but every thing to do with a response to insanity.

You cannot tolerate insults but you can insult the president of Nigeria,by calling him the grand commander of terrorists.

Criticism is good for the polity,not insanity.

Charly boy has positively communicated and criticized the president,without insulting him.And I very much respect his very sane opinion.

Even if i insulted the president who happens not to be your father or relation and you feel the need to correct me, must you insult to pass your message to me? Besides, who told you i cannot take insult from people who have no direct or indirect importance to my life?

You think you are smart or have a sound mind but you are from it. I repeat, we both have right to freedom of expression without poking nose in each others businesses.
Now, run along and find your mates.

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
As payback to the fools who voted pmb in 2015. I go vote buhari 2019

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by omonnakoda: 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
GoodGovernance:

Criticism is good for the polity,not insanity

The crave for good governance by all Nigerians, cannot and should not include insults and accusations that cannot be substantiated.

Charly boy has positively communicated his opinion and also criticized the president,without insulting him.And I very much respect his very sane opinion.

And you are the opinion police.?
Clearly you are a deranged lunatic otherwise you would not constitute yourself into a one man correction squad
People can and will insult Buhari and 1000 of you cannot stop them. If you are not mad you ought to realise that without ridiculing yourself

11 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Booharry ride on grin
Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hahahaha thank God people are beginning to realised what I said them. I knew buhari very well I had said we've both live in same barracks years back when he was serving alongside my dad and they retired same rank same Buhari I knew then still same Buhari and he can never change and I personally will never vote for him.

I said a lot then during the election bit those maggots shouting

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hahahaha thank God people are beginning to realised what I said them. I knew buhari very well I had said we've both live in same barracks years back when he was serving alongside my dad and they retired same rank same Buhari I knew then still same Buhari and he can never change and I personally will never vote for him.

I said it a lot then during the election but those maggots shouting Sai my foot came and attacked me here and called Buhari their messiah, is Buhari messiah now? I said it then you guys don't know this man I belong to a caucus that knows lot about what is going but they came and said it not true now has it not happened? Tell one single Nigeria that is happy since 2015 except people like Lair moha-mad, apc maggots, the tsetse flies called fulani herdsmen, Amaechi pls check the record and life of these ones mentioned you will realised they are either a bastard from birth or self acquired bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Advises Buhari Not To Seek A Second Term In Office (Video) by Iyajelili(f): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
oloyede252:

you actually deserve the insult, if you can call the president of Nigeria such I wonder what your will call your father.
Also to critic the government does not mean to exhibit stupidity.
good day

For you to have included my father it means you lack fatherly love and you must be dejected therefore reason for the attention online to feel better. You can me stupid? How will you grow from where you are if you continue asslicking your mates butt and fighting people online?
Good day

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See This Unilag Girl With Bow Legs & Big Hip,is She The Most Beautiful In Unilag / Davido Buys A Rolex Wrist Watch Worth 50million Naira In Atlanta GA (pics,vid) / Rita Dominic: 'We Will Still Go Out To Vote With More Enthusiasm And Passion' -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.