Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,805 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (5662 Views)

Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7 / The Newly Launched Tecno Pop 3 Plus Price In Nigeria & Specs. / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Dannystorm: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2018
Billyzone4:
✌️

to me.. what all of you are saying is futile... Camon CM would look nothing like CI... I can bet on that.. the Camon CM is going to be the first full view from tecno... all this ones you people are saying about CI.. I'm not understanding �
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=Dannystorm post=63992445]
to me.. what all of you are saying is futile... Camon CM would look nothing like CI... I can bet on that.. the Camon CM is going to be the first full view from tecno... all this ones you people are saying about CI.. I'm not understanding �[/quotme]
maybe or maybe not. I never said that it would look like it did I.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by IdeyFindWife: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
All these noise over low-grade crappy china phones by some 2nd rate brand, abeg!
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by TecnoServe: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2018
skywalker240:
I Dont think the battery size will be up to that figure u are predicting (atleast not with their c series), But lets hope 4 d best.

It would be.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Ennyholar: 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Really anticipating this device.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by koskilala: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Different devices for various target audiences. Nothing wrong with that
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by skywalker240(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
TecnoServe:

It would be.
Sincerly Sir, I Doubt.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyzone4:
✌️

Billyzone4, I was right after all. It's even a tripped down version that was launched in India. A meagre 2gb RAM and 16gb ROM. Aside that, other specs that I dropped is correct. And you were very correct when you said Tecno might just give us a substandard CAMON CI

Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dannystorm:

for Bleep sake you're giving wrong information... at least he's predicting... but you .. you're very sure of what you wrote... that CM would come with quad core... if that's the case.. TECNO has lost this year..they should just forget it �

And I'm still sure of what I wrote. The device is launched already. It's a trip down of the Canon CI launched in India.

The only thing wrong about the specs I dropped is the 3gb and 32gb ROM.

The CM actually comes with 2gb RAM and 16gb ROM. Other specs that I dropped are correct.
So it's safe to say that this is a foolish upgrade to CX or maybe it's not meant to be an upgrade considering the price. 47k
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Billyzone4, I was right after all. It's even a tripped down version that was launched in India. A meagre 2gb RAM and 16gb ROM. Aside that, other specs that I dropped is correct. And you were very correct when you said Tecno might just give us a substandard CAMON CI
feeling disappointed, the infinity display doesn't look like one, how can it be CMore with 3000mah of battery
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyzone4:
feeling disappointed, the infinity display doesn't look like one, how can it be CMore with 3000mah of battery

Lol. And to think that most Nigerians will defend it. Anything goes in Nigeria bro.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol. And to think that most Nigerians will defend it. Anything goes in Nigeria bro.
Well am done with Tecno
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by nani667: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shite something...

Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyzone4:

Well am done with Tecno

Lol. Done with them since CX Air. Using Galaxy Note 4 now.
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Done with them since CX Air. Using Galaxy Note 4 now.
What your current OS version on the note 4 and how much did u get it
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyzone4:

What your current OS version on the note 4 and how much did u get it

Android 6.0 but flashed a Note 7 custom ROM on it.

Recently got a Samsung S8 experience ROM on it.

Got mine 52k Exynos variant because the Snapdragon variant always have EMMC issues
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by Billyzone4: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Android 6.0 but flashed a Note 7 custom ROM on it.

Recently got a Samsung S8 experience ROM on it.

Got mine 52k Exynos variant because the Snapdragon variant always have EMMC issues
new or used and did u get it, and what is the battery capacity and life
Re: Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date by olayinkajnr(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyzone4:
new or used and did u get it, and what is the battery capacity and life

London used, 3220mah

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Increase Internal Storage Space On An MTK Android Phone / How To Get 3GB Free (#1000 Free Credit) on Airtel / Smartphones With Best Camera And Battery Life In Nigeria 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.