Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,425 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service - Stronger Than Your Enemies (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service - Stronger Than Your Enemies (part 1) (2139 Views)

Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

January 2018 Rccg Holy Ghost Service - Stronger Than Your Enemies (part 1) by Haleplushearty: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
January 2018 Holy Ghost Service
Theme: Stronger than your enemies (Part 1)
Ministering: Pastor E A Adeboye
Bible Text: Rom 8:31, Luke 11:21-23
Let somebody shout Halleluiah!!!
When God is on your side, without any doubt you are more than a conqueror because when God arise all your enemies will scatter and so when the enemy sees God behind you they will run. Adeboye is nothing but his God is everything. Act 9: 1-5 gives us the story that an enemy of His people are His enemies too, so if you are one of God’s children’s then you are a terror to the devil and even the devil will know who you are if you are truly born again because the know the power of the one supporting us mark 11 tells us that in His name we will cast out demons and they will obey us and leave. Isaiah 54 16-17 says if you belong to God no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper because he made them and they will do His command only. If you belong to the almighty God no weapon formed against you shall prosper just like that prophet who wanted to curse God people but ended up blessing them. But when God Himself is your enemy, then there is nowhere you can run to from Him, if God leaves you alone, you are finished but He is waiting for you to return back to him, however He will not wait forever and His patient may run out so He said to you “I have set before life and death but I advise you to choose life so that you and your seed may live” so if you are reading this and you have not given your life to Jesus Christ now is the time to come to Jesus and surrender your life to him as your savior.
There are basically two categories of people: a strong man keeping his goods in a place and then a stronger man comes knocks the strong man out and takes over his goods, it is good to be strong but it is better to be stronger. Physically God want us to be strong and does not want sick at all and He said if any be sick among you send for the elders and let them pray for your healing and daddy is praying for everyone that throughout this year you will be in good health in Jesus name. the least in the house of God should have enough and I the mighty name of Jesus Christ you will have enough, spiritually the Lords want every member of the church to be strong. 2king 9 vs 1-12 Elijah has just a single portion of anointing and he was able to call down fire from heaven with just a single portion, so God want all His children to be strong physically, materially and spiritually.
Stand on your feet and pray: Father beginning from now let every form of weakness, end in my life now.
Daddy said he got a letter from someone saying please pray for me I don’t want to be an ordinary Christian. It is good to be strong physically but it is better to be the one healing the sick. These signs shall follow them that believe and as you believe signs and wonders will follow you not just the general overseer. To be strong is good but stronger is better, it is good that you have enough but it is better to make people rich, Daddy decrees tonight that before march 2018 all your debt will be gone and you will be making others rich. Daddy decrees as you stretched out your hands that theses hand will never lack again in Jesus name. Spiritually God expect you not only to be free from demons but also to cast out demons act 15:16. Just command and the devil will obey, how do I know – try it. Daddy prays that every demon in any of you goes in Jesus name.
Stand up and pray: Father make me stronger than every evil force.
Now you will want to ask how can this be or what must happen before (God said don’t worry the baby is doing fine and the chains that is holding your business down is broken and He will lift up your head again) the first thing to stronger than your enemies is to be supported by the strongest Ron 8: 31 and Ps 24 7-12 tells us that God can even use demon to your servant. When you are supported by the strongest then you can deliver anybody who is in trouble because at the name of Jesus every knee must bow Philippian 2:10 and Zach 4: 6.
Stand up and pray: Father I am counting support help me to rescue the captives.
Also you must be connected to the one who is never tired. (Daddy says: there is someone where tonight that you will hear no bad news for a long time) 1sam 17: 1-51 David was a giant killer but in 2sam 21:15-17 that the giant killer when to war and grew tired, in exodus 17 8-13 there was war between Israel and the Amalekites (Daddy said relax your victory is not negotiable) as Moses hand were up the Israelite prevail but as a human he became tired but there is a God who is never tired and so the bible say they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength ie those that are connected to God shall always renew their strength. So when you are connected to the one who is never tired you will soon discover that you will no longer know tiredness
Stand up and pray: Father don’t let me to be disconnected from you but help me to be perpetually connected to you forever.
And we must be inhabited by the greatest 1 John 4:4 (Daddy said someone is singing: it has been turning and turning and now finally it is my turn) greater is He that is in you – who is the greater than the greatest and the one who is able to exceedingly above…. So whenever you speak it will no longer be you but God speaking through you, 1 Pet 4 :11 says when you speak you speak as an oracle of God. Who is the one dwelling in you and if it is the almighty God then when you speak the enemy will hear God.
Stand on your feet and pray: Father dwell in me richly and make my heart your abode.
Now as we proceed on the rescue mission because that is what we will be doing from now, there is a procedure (Daddy said “forget the past it is a new day” and to encourage all of you to keep knocking all doors will open this year), the first thing to start with is “aggressive praise” John4:23-24 and when you praise Him aggressively He will draw near and then followed by aggressive prayers and whether you like it or not “aggressive giving” because for you to make the poor rich then you must learn to give aggressively .
Stand up and pray: Father everything I need to serve you please provide for me abundantly and I promise to give aggressively.
And above all, your faith must be aggressive mark 11:22-24 … the bible if only you will have faith in God whatever you say God will back it up and many of you will you don’t have faith but that is wrong, the truth is that you have faith but maybe in persons. Have faith in God and that is why you are here tonight but God want you to put that faith into action ie faith in motion.
Stand on your feet and pray: Father I trust in you, don’t let me be ashamed.
Conclusion the lord ask daddy to tell someone “it is done”) Isaiah 60:1, and be you are stronger than your enemies then you will arise and you will shine.
Prayer Points:
1, Praise Him aggressively
2, from now on let enemies see me and run
3, father anoint me specially to heal the sick and cast out demons
4, Father make me a blessing to my generation.
5, Father keep me pure, holy so that you can dwell in me.
6, father from now on let me shine for you.
7, make it your special request.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Both Jesus And Satan Referred To As The Morning Star? / How Did Life Really Start? / Vatican Suspends 'Bishop Of Bling'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.