Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) (23723 Views)

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan Ahead Of 2019 Elections (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Afonjas will be confused and wondering...so Onitsha is close to Asaba? Afonjas think Onitsha is in SE and Asaba is in faraway SS...Lol. Not knowing it's only a walking distance apart. Many of them don't know that Rivers state is only a walking distance to Imo and Abia. Millions of Afonjas don't even know that Akwa Ibom is like a backyard stroll to Aba. Keep dividing us...

Akpu weed and red mud dust is doing wonders in your brain

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
naijapips04:

What better details do you need that the series of pictures I provided?

Anyway it's cool man. Guess today wasn't my day. Glad we finally made it through the bridge

Congrats and save journey.
Mods can be biased and unfair attimes.
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Afonjas will be confused and wondering...so Onitsha is close to Asaba? Afonjas think Onitsha is in SE and Asaba is in faraway SS...Lol. Not knowing it's only a walking distance apart. Many of them don't know that Rivers state is only a walking distance to Imo and Abia. Millions of Afonjas don't even know that Akwa Ibom is like a backyard stroll to Aba. Keep dividing us...
typical flat head.

You can trek from nigeria to cameroon, does that make cameroon nigeria?

So many flat headed dullards cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by xreal: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
naijapips04:
I posted this news first. Not fair

True.

But till now no pikshore.
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:

And your point is?
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Toniapsalm121(f): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
I have been here since 8am....is unfair
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:

Jesus!!! Mr man can you live long the way you are going? I doubt it. Pls what relevancy is these pooh you have just vomited to the topic? We are talking election you are talking backyard or walking distance what kind of brain do you have for goodness sake? This is why people like you will remain unemploy for a very very long time because your brain works anticlockwise.

Cant your common sense tells you we are talking election and not boundary or ethnic relation? Oh lord ehn......why people like this still walking around living their common sense back home and walk around with no brain. We are talking Delta election you are talking Afonja.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by EternalTruth: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:
stop talking rubbish.
I am from Akwa Ibom state and we don't share any boundary with any SE states. We share boundaries with SS Cross River state, Rivers State and the Atlantic Ocean. If i want to travel to the South West i'll take Rivers Bayelsa Route and Reach Delta state then take the Benin Sapele and after I pass Edo state I reach Ondo State in S.west.
We SS don't share any boundary with SE states. We don't even have anything in common with u people.

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
[s] stop talking rubbish.
I am from Akwa Ibom state and we don't share any boundary with any SE states. We share boundaries with SS Cross River state, Rivers State and the Atlantic Ocean. If i want to travel to the South West i'll take Rivers Bayelsa Route and Reach Delta state then take the Benin Sapele and after I pass Edo state I reach Ondo State in S.west.
We SS don't share any boundary with SE states. We don't even have anything in common with u people[/s].

Look at this afonja thing...get away from here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by bionixs: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
post=63946214:
According to sources and a video obtained by www.newshelmng.com, the is Heavy traffic from ONITSHA (Upper Iweka) to ASABA head bridge, extended to tollgate & ABRAKA. The Federal road was closed because of L.G.A Election in Delta State I've been here since 8AM.

We were told the bridge will open at 4PM.

Here are photos of people gathered at the bridge as obtained from the video:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-asaba-head-bridge-locked-down.html

i got there at 9am but as at 4:53p i am still several meters away to the bridge en route lagos
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by bionixs: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
EternalTruth:
stop talking rubbish.
We SS don't share any boundary with SE states. We don't even have anything in common with u people.
as tall as you are,your sense is not as tall as your write up

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by njelrapheal: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Seriously.... This is sooooo true... My uncle is still there... 2nd bus ooothat left early this morning from ph
Not fair
from pH going to where
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by EternalTruth: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
bionixs:
as tall as you are,your sense is not as tall as your write up
keep quiet. Osu

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Seriously.... This is sooooo true... My uncle is still there... 2nd bus ooothat left early this morning from ph
Not fair

What happened to the Bayelsa rout?
Why Onitsha?
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by EternalTruth: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
rhemmiedream:

See as the thing dey pain this one. Useless leech.
Okowa is merely safeguarding his state from the IPOB terrorists . Intelligence report revealed plans by IPOB terrorists to scuttle the election .

Sadly, innocent people have to share outta the suffering too .
IPOB wan observe no Lefelendun No erection in Delta State?
Wow they may even enter Warri to boycott election oh.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by EternalTruth: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ekinematics:

Why Onitsha?
same question i wanted asking as if this Onitsha Asaba bridge is the only way out.
Heard there is another bridge at Bayelsa-Patani in Delta state

1 Like

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:

When you live in a region with total land area no bigger than 10 footbal fields where every two fields equate to a state you wouldnt need to walk or stroll to chat with another state....just shout and you will be heard across state line.

Fixed!

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by EternalTruth: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
naijapips04:

What better details do you need that the series of pictures I provided?

Anyway it's cool man. Guess today wasn't my day. Glad we finally made it through the bridge
at what time was the barricade opened for access?
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Okoyeeboz: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:

Yes, it's just a stroll to the pit latrine behind your huts.

That's how you parasitic federal slaves keep attaching yourself to everyone but always end up being disappointed. No wonder itsekiri youths whipped your daddies in Delta state holding one useless meeting.

If them born you well, go to the SS and collect the properties abandoned by your cowardly fathers during their foolish war.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Klinee: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Very stupid of government of Delta State just because of ordinary local government Election the economic activities of various states was put on hold.
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by luvprince4real(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Feee deeee feeee
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by luvprince4real(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Delta is PDP

PDP is delta.

APC wait for ur turn in 5051.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ekinematics:

Why Onitsha?

He divided his journey... Due to some reasons
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by sandrahnaub(f): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
njelrapheal:
from pH going to where
Lag
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Augustenite(m): 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
lionjungle3000:
Bros. Haba, so stupidity never leave your generation. The same way your fore fathers dey call lagos obodo oyinbo.
I pray God heal you from every ancestral power that is still holding down your sense in 2018.
Be healed!!! In Jesus name
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Buhari closed the bridge to punish igbos.

Buhari wants Fulani herdsmen to come n kill Igbo's

Buhari forced Delta State to hold the election today so that igbos would not travel to alaigbo.

Buhari...

oh! I miss that coward,foolish n London riff raff Namdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by njelrapheal: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Lag
what does he have with the Niger bridge. The bus didn't have to go through such a long journey
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by njelrapheal: 8:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Lag
what does he have with the Niger bridge. The bus didn't have to go through such a long journey grin sad
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by nwoke37: 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari has just created a healthcare initiative called BuhariCare !!
Check it out below...
https://www.nairaland.com/4274276/buhari-creates-healthcare-system-called
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 07, 2018
ignorance is Afonja delicacies.

the feed fat on it.
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Afonja afonja afonja afonja.

Do you think we care so much about you nonentities?

Mr man you're more than care, poking every news related to them is in your blood

Afonja PIG
Re: Onitsha-Asaba Head Bridge Locked Down Due To Delta State L.G Elections (Photos) by Ikechuob: 1:31am On Jan 07, 2018
I doubt this story. The bridge very likely would be closed for construction and not for election.

Some of you guys are eediot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy On The Incident With Gov. Rochas / Lifeless Body Of Hon. Olatoye Temitope 'sugar' @ UCH / Rate Ahmed Lawal Vs Ali Ndume Pre-election Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.