Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Payoneer Application Approval - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Payoneer Application Approval (1261 Views)

CBN Digitises Licensing Application, Approval For Microfinance Banks / Upwork Account Approval and 100% readiness test score for a Token / Payoneer, A Global Online Bank For Receiving Payment In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Application Approval by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please friends, I need your assistance. I opened a payoneer account and after completing all the necessary registration, I got an e-mail that my application has been approved.
Do I need to upload any other document again before my Mastercard will be shipped to my address.
see the picture below.
And please how do i apply for mastercard?

1 Share

Re: Payoneer Application Approval by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
CC: legalwealth
ejisz1
olubenjazzy
getapay
abikun
Chidinho10
biuti
Qlegend
Badosqi
Re: Payoneer Application Approval by biuti(f): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
When filling the registration form, there are usually two fields for address, one for your home address and the other for the address to deliver your card. Also you need to have filled the correct postal code to receive the card faster and at correct location.
I think there should be another message in 3 to 4 days stating that your card has been sent and the likely delivery date.

(1) (Reply)

Lear How To Make Over 400K In Month, Don Miss This Opportunity / . / Ni to ri pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.