Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What About That Diamond Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What About That Diamond Bank Recruitment (974 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Diamond Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About That Diamond Bank Recruitment by georgee(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2007
hello house,remember dat difficult diamondbank form we filled online, wats happenning to it,anybody called yet 4 test,cos the people dat are being callled are d ones dat filled d form last year.
Please anybody with useful information regarding that recruitment shuld please share it with this honourable house, thanks
Re: What About That Diamond Bank Recruitment by extee(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2007
Broda,
If am not mistaken i believe you are talking of the one that ended on the 23rd of Jan., Sorry dear they have already started the test if am not mistaken. Check out
Re: What About That Diamond Bank Recruitment by koolman: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2007
Young man we have written the test in Abuja, attented all the interviews and even did the medical test. The first batch has even started their own training and we were told to wait for the next batch.
Re: What About That Diamond Bank Recruitment by tashere200(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2007
hey dudes,
i am also on the waiting list of Diamond bank,pls anyone in my shoe shud keep in touch via this mail tashere2002@yahoo.com
C ya all and gud luck

(1) (Reply)

Nestles Graduate Trainee (2nd Stage). / Urgent Vacancy / Plastic Id Card Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.