Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Asisat Oshoala’s Father Caught Crying As His Daughter Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asisat Oshoala’s Father Caught Crying As His Daughter Win (828 Views)

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / All Asisat Oshoala Wants Is A Quickie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala’s Father Caught Crying As His Daughter Win by holuwertobex(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
The father of Africa's current best female football player, Asisat Oshoala, has been caught on camera shedding tears of joy over his daughter's success.

A video has shown the moment Asisat Oshoala's father cried tears of joy because of her.

The young lady had recently won the Female African Player Of The Year Award for the third time and her father couldn't hold the tears of joy.

In the video, which was posted by Asisat herself on Instagram, her father is seen without his shirt as he watched the awards ceremonies. He then let out some tears as she collected her Best Player award.

According to Asisat, the video was recorded and sent to her by her sisters.

Watch the clip below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdmJzPygf6l/

https://hitng.com.ng/2018/01/06/tears-of-joy-asisat-oshoalas-caught-crying-as-she-wins-female-african-player-of-the-year-award/

Re: Asisat Oshoala’s Father Caught Crying As His Daughter Win by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Who caught him??

(1) (Reply)

Patapaa Releases One Corner Video / Valentine’s Day: How Ramsey Nouah Define Love Using Egusi And Okra Soups / Senator Adeleke Shows Off His Dancing Skills At A Thanksgiving Service In Atlant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.