Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Please Advice Me In Chosen Out Of This Brand Of Vehicles - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Advice Me In Chosen Out Of This Brand Of Vehicles (1380 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me In Chosen Out Of This Brand Of Vehicles by temitope28(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good day to you all, please am new on nairaland ,but I believe I can get help from you guys.
I want to start transport business as a means of getting more income to the peanut am earning in a private organization
.l am planing of getting either a Toyota Siena or a Toyota picinic or Mazda MPV. pls advice me which one should I go for...the vehicle will plying Lagos to Ibadan nd vice versa on a daily basis..also what and what should I check before getting the car.thanks in anticipation
Re: Please Advice Me In Chosen Out Of This Brand Of Vehicles by nurey(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
temitope28:
Good day to you all, please am new on nairaland ,but I believe I can get help from you guys.
I want to start transport business as a means of getting more income to the peanut am earning in a private organization
.l am planing of getting either a Toyota Siena or a Toyota picinic or Mazda MPV. pls advice me which one should I go for...the vehicle will plying Lagos to Ibadan nd vice versa on a daily basis..also what and what should I check before getting the car.thanks in anticipation

Toyota picnic it is.

I have not seen sienna been used for short interstate travels

Mazda MPV isn't rugged enough for interstate, but fair for private use.
Re: Please Advice Me In Chosen Out Of This Brand Of Vehicles by amedualiyu(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Picnic is cheaper to maintain. Fuel consumption is very low.
Re: Please Advice Me In Chosen Out Of This Brand Of Vehicles by timifakay(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2018
temitope28:

Toyota picnic should serve the purpose.
Are you gonna be the one driving?
I suggest you read this thread to learn more about transportation business: https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share

(1) (Reply)

Have A Look At 30 Most Bizarre Car Accidents / Get Car Scanner Diagnostic Tool Ridiculous Prices Now. / Check Out The VIP ₦155m KLASSEN Mercedes-benz Viano Limousine Luxury Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.