Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) (1900 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Five Star music artiste, KCee took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself posing with D’banj

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdmtexqnkeR

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/06/beard-gang-cute-photo-of-dbanj-and-kcee-photo/

Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by taylor88(m): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
There own dey learn
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
wink
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Tocheagle(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
People selling shaving stick are not making money these days

2 Likes

Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tocheagle:
People selling shaving stick are not making money these days
so business is no longer moving for you ba??pele.... grin grin
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Yian1(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
After mixing 'spirit' and igbo(weed) and using it 2 rub my face twice a day, my own cheek still b like Sahara desert..#crying#
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Tocheagle(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hotshawarma:
so business is no longer moving for you ba??pele.... grin grin
Bros na your kind of business na grin grin
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Hotshawarma(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Yian1:
After mixing 'spirit' and igbo(weed) and using it 2 rub my face twice a day, my own cheek still b like Sahara desert..#crying#
na destiny.... grin
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Chiemerie8(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Beard gang
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Samusu(m): 5:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
#letitgrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Crossbow(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy.. I have been initiated too..
Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by goggleit: 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where's Hushpuppi to confirm the if Kcee Gucci nah original

Re: Beard Gang: Cute Photo Of D'banj And Kcee (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
They should add phyno.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Funke Akindele “JENNIFER” Spotted Riding Bicycle(see Photos) / Dele Momodu's Son, Eniafe, Meet Toke Makinwa (photo) / Cute Photo Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.