Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition (998 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition / Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu / Dino Melaye Declares Governorship Ambition? See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by Irukkanews: 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Imo Peoples Assembly(IMA), an umbrella body of Imo State indigenes in Nigeria and Diaspora has described the governorship ambition of Senator Ifeanyi Araume as another disaster looming in the dark in Imo State. Speaking in an interview with irukkanews, the President of the organization, Prince Ignatius Ozaraebuka said if Senator Ararume has conscience, he should be hiding his face in shame and disgrace going by the fact that he was one of those that played key role for Rochas Okorocha to win the 2015 Imo governorship election.

According to him, what Imo indigenes need from Araume is nothing but an apology for helping to impose on them a governor whose mental state is strongly in doubt. He said, today Imo State has become a laughing state thanks to Ararume and people like him. Prince Ozaraebuka said that never again would the people of Imo have anything to do with anybody who has anything to do with Rochas Okorocha.

He said in the last eight years, Imo state has been in wrong hand ,adding that in 2019,they must get it right or perish as a people. He also appealed to Imo indigenes the world over to remain calm in the face of what is currently going on in the state. His words,

"To be honest, this is the worst time to come from Imo State. No son or daughter of Imo state is proud. Our heads are lowered in shame because we are being mocked in every part of the world, what is going on in our state now is nothing but a reality show, Okorocha has turned to a comedian. The man who told us that he was coming to rescue Imo State has become the destroyer in chief of Imo State.

What we now hear from Imo state is personalization of government and commissioning of statutes. Stupid stories like Okorocha plotting that his son in law, Uche Nwosu to succeed him so that his daughter would take over the same bed that her mother left in the Government House. Mind you his sister who was appointed the Commissioner for Happiness and Purpose Fulfillment was formerly the Deputy Chief Staff in Imo State government.

This is never what we bargained for. But we are now wiser and I am very sure that in 2019, the Egyptians that we are seeing now both in Owerri and Abuja, we would see them no more”.

http://irukkanews.com/imo-people-carpet-ararumes-governorship-ambition-p3740-95.htm

Lalasticlala

Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by temptnow: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
This one is more criminal than Rochas.

Is it that we don't have Young intelligent people again?
Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by RadicalTrump: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Anoda Criminal Member of Roxhas Statue building Gang
Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
I apologize to all imolites for canvassing and voting for that Okoroawusa, though I'm not an Imo indigent but I was in Imo state then and I did everything within my ability to make sure that Ohakim were sent back to Mbano because of how he went about destroying people's properties in the name of Clean and Green nonsense thinking that the messiah has arrived, but now I don't even know who is better than the other. Ararume is neither the solution now, seeing his smiles alone you'd know it's not genuine. Is only when it's time for campaign that you will know that they ever smiles.
Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by kcmichael: 5:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
This weed smoker!!ll

Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by kcmichael: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rocha's for Senate 2019
Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by CecyAdrian(f): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Quite true
Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by DLondonboiy: 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hope Uzodinma is our governor. Period!
Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by DLondonboiy: 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
FreeBiafra2018:
I apologize to all imolites for canvassing and voting for that Okoroawusa, though I'm not an Imo indigent but I was in Imo state then and I did everything within my ability to make sure that Ohakim were sent back to Mbano because of how he went about destroying people's properties in the name of Clean and Green nonsense thinking that the messiah has arrived, but now I don't even know who is better than the other. Ararume is neither the solution now, seeing his smiles alone you'd know it's not genuine. Is only when it's time for campaign that you will know that they ever smiles.

Uzodinma is the man for the job...
Re: Imo People Carpet Ararume's Governorship Ambition by CecyAdrian(f): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Hope Uzodinma is our governor. Period!

They are all the same!

(1) (Reply)

The Hunt For Melaye's Head (pics) / APC Raises Alarm Over Plots To Blackmail Party Leadership / BREAKING NEWS: DSS Arrests Senator Abaribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.