Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

As A Child Of God Your Primary Duty Is An Ambassador | Dr Myles Munroe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Child Of God Your Primary Duty Is An Ambassador | Dr Myles Munroe (285 Views)

The Number One Need Of A Male Is Sex By Dr Myles Munroe / The Power Of OBEYING LAW By Dr Myles Munroe (law Vs Grace) Animated / Download 40 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Downloads By Dr. Myles Munroe On Faith, Family, Po (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Child Of God Your Primary Duty Is An Ambassador | Dr Myles Munroe by THEGLOBALGOSPEL: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
The bible says that the main heart beat of God is souls, that is why God said what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul, God is not an armed robber, he is a merciful God who provides all we need on his own terms, which is, "seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these other things that the gentiles seek shall be added unto us.

Jesus said, You have not chosen me but i have chosen you as my disciples go forth and bring forth fruit and that your fruit may remain so that whatsoever you ask of me shall be granted to you and the fruit referenced above means souls of sinners who either don't know Jesus or the ones who were in alignment before but fell by the way side and would like to realign

Watch Dr Myles Munroe(RIP) talk about the above and how we should yield ourselves to God so he can not only sustain us here on earth but also in eternity forever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_Vbs6NhrOk

God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / * Is Taking Medicine A Sin * / Pope Francis Apologizes Over Sexual Abuses Within Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.