Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,502 members, 7,854,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Do Not Pass Me By - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Not Pass Me By (245 Views)

Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / This Generation Shall Not Pass, Till All Be Fulfilled. Our Generation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Pass Me By by jonatoye(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Do Not Pass Me By

WORD FOR TODAY
Irrespective of what will happen in 2018 the fact still remains that many people will obtain favour not by their works or qualifications but by the mercies of God!!!
Scriptural Reference
"He said, "If I have found favor in your eyes, my lord, do not pass your servant by." (Genesis 18:3 NIV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mercy of God will single many people out this year. The Lord is set to unleash His blessing on His creation in different dimensions.

This year is the year of divine visitation and supernatural provision. The Lord will surely come for you to reward your faithfulness, truthfulness, righteousness and fruitfulness in various aspect of life. He will not pass you by if you are found faithful to His work and obedient to His word.

He will bless people with good health, husband, wife, children, car, house, job, academic achievement, progress in career, spiritual upliftment and promotion at different levels. He will not pass you by, if you find favour in His eyes.

However, we will be deceiving ourselves if we believe and think that there will be no deaths, accidents, job loss, divorce, kidnaps, disasters, pestilence, sicknesses, heart breaks and the likes. It is only by His mercy that these things will not come near you. Be on the Lord's side.
Lord! Let me always find favor in your eyes, do not pass me by in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
If you are on the Lord's side in every situation, He will never pass you by!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Blessed Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

Be Truthful / GOD STILL RESTORES: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16 Friday 2018 / Abilene Christian Bans Same-sex Relationships For Student Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.