Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Are Your Expectations For 2018? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are Your Expectations For 2018? (579 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Expectations For 2018? by richG: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
A couple of times, we make New Year resolutions when we have become uncomfortable with the events of the previous year. Some of these resolutions include; Attitudinal change, Health-related change, Relationship change among others.
Other times, we see the new year as an opportunity to start afresh. For me I have made a list of my expectations concerning 2018 and I intend to watch out for them. It is an anomaly for me to start the year without any changes in view.
I expect a change of status smiley
Business expansion and
Less of disappointments.
You are free to add yours. Let's see how our expectations turn to manifestation as 2018 rolls by.

cc. Msngo40,
Humbledbygrace,
Victorotex,
Olaadegbu
An2elect2,
Goshen360,
jiggaz,
asuustrike2009,
farmtech,
5solas,
Ferisidowu,
4reala,
dallyemmy
Re: What Are Your Expectations For 2018? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
richG:
A couple of times, we make New Year resolutions when we have become uncomfortable with the events of the previous year. Some of these resolutions include; Attitudinal change, Health-related change, Relationship change among others.
Other times, we see the new year as an opportunity to start afresh. For me I have made a list of my expectations concerning 2018 and I intend to watch out for them. It is an anomaly for me to start the year without any changes in view.
I expect a change of status smiley
Business expansion and
Less of disappointments.
You are free to add yours. Let's see how our expectations turn to manifestation as 2018 rolls by.

cc. Msngo40,
Humbledbygrace,
Victorotex,
Olaadegbu
An2elect2,
Goshen360,
jiggaz,
asuustrike2009,
farmtech,
5solas,
Ferisidowu,
4reala,
dallyemmy
My expectations this year is that many souls will be saved. There is more to be done this year.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For 2018? by richG: 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

My expectations this year is that many souls will be saved. There is more to be done this year.
I'm humbled by this. Lord Jesus please help me to live each day of my life with eternity in view. Soul winning is very important to God.
Thanks for this reawakening
Re: What Are Your Expectations For 2018? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
richG:
I'm humbled by this. Lord Jesus please help me to live each day of my life with eternity in view. Soul winning is very important to God.
Thanks for this reawakening
You are welcome
Re: What Are Your Expectations For 2018? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: What Are Your Expectations For 2018? by richG: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
MsNgo40:
is that a full stop? undecided
Re: What Are Your Expectations For 2018? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 17, 2018
richG:
is that a full stop? undecided

I'm sorry...for the blanks. I had written something (nothing bad or anything) but decided to erase it.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Sang This Worship Song? Epp Me / World renowned evangelist Billy Graham dies at 99 - (Pics & Biography) / Is It Wrong For A Muslim To Work In An Alcohol Manufacturing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.