Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment (846 Views)

Masterkraft Photoshops His Head On Ebuka's Agbada / Masterkraft Punishes Tailor Who Sew His Outfit To Banky W's Wedding (VIDEO) / Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by unknownguy: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
IG:@CHIBBYRJ

Masterkraft took to his instagram page to tell his fans that he will be spending the next 7 days in a forest making beats with its environment.

According to his Instagram page @masterkraft_
Wish me well as I’ll be spending the next 7days of my life from 2moro living close to the forest ! Making 5 beats a day with sounds from animals,trees,wind,water and as much I can sample ! 35 mad beats in a week! CHIDUBEM! � #makingmYownHistory

CC: Lalastcala
SEUN

Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by Davido324(m): 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
K
Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by Hotshawarma(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
go to sambisa forest please....sounds plenty for there......
Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by rossyc(f): 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good for him. He should go with a matchete just incase. ...
Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by hertz9te(m): 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
why close to the forest and not in the forest ,,? i mean you went to the forest but didn't enter the forest,so what's the point of going to the forest in the first place
Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by obojememe: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
am not believing..
Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by Shakushaku1(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Diplo kinda shi
Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by kingem(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
All the best masterktaft
Best Producer of 2017
Re: Masterkraft Will Be Spending 7days In A Forest Making Beats With Its Environment by KendrickAyomide: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Master !!

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Rico Saw What He Supposed Not To See During Their Party / Finally, Tayo Sobola Reveals Her Source Of Money / America's Richest Female Musicians 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.