Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 (4806 Views)

Easiest Way To Change Imei Of Any Android Phone / How Do I Change Imei Of Gionee M5mini(6.0)? / I Want To Change The Imei Of My Tecno K9 Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by nestic(m): 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
please Gurus in here... how do i change the imei of infinix note 4 x572... i have tried every apk on play store still wont work from mobile uncle to mtk engineering mode down to the last it didnt work.. mind u it is rooted
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by jetz(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
use miracle box on p.c or mtkdroid tools
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by thesettingz(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2018
nestic:
please Gurus in here... how do i change the imei of infinix note 4 x572... i have tried every apk on play store still wont work from mobile uncle to mtk engineering mode down to the last it didnt work.. mind u it is rooted

My question is how did you root the device m

1 Like

Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by princemillla(m): 3:50am On Jan 08, 2018
jetz:
use miracle box on p.c or mtkdroid tools

How do u change imei with miracle box and Droid tool?
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by Rollyluv: 5:29am On Jan 08, 2018
Why do u wanna chng ur fone imei? Data iz cheap nw
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by benarex(m): 5:33am On Jan 08, 2018
Please use maui meta tool on your pc. It's easy.
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by SeanDada1(m): 5:34am On Jan 08, 2018
princemillla:

Pls sir kindly outline the steps I can use to change the IMEI of my infiix note 3 X601 using the recommended tools like miracle box and driod tools?
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by SeanDada1(m): 5:35am On Jan 08, 2018
benarex:
Please use maui meta tool on your pc. It's easy.

Pls steps sir?
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by princemillla(m): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2018
SeanDada1:

Pls sir kindly outline the steps I can use to change the IMEI of my infiix note 3 X601 using the recommended tools like miracle box and driod tools?

Am not the one that said so. Am also asking him how?

Cuz those 2 software can only flash imei on any null or invalid mtk smartphone.
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by nestic(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
thesettingz:

I flashed twrp with sp flash tool and install super user from recovery
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by thesettingz(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
nestic:
I flashed twrp with sp flash tool and install super user from recovery
Can u pls give me tutorial on how to flash recovery on the device
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by jetz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
princemillla:

look for miracle box v2.27a
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by nestic(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2018
thesettingz:

Can u pls give me tutorial on how to flash recovery on the device
Make sure u download the correct twrp recovery for ur device,
Then install mediatek Vcom driver and install (check on how to install MTk Vcom driver from Google)..
Unzip the Twrp recovery
Open Sp flash tool and then open scatter file
locate the scatter file of ur phone where u dropped it and click on it
then a list will show
tick recovery from the list and go to the empty box at the end of the recovery option then click on it
a pop up box will appear then look for the Twrp recovery file and select it
make sure it appears on the recovery option where u ticked
then press download turn off ur phone and connect to ur pc wait for it to download then u will see a green tick sign which means successful then unplug ur phone and boot to recovery thats all
Re: How To Change Imei Of Infinix Note 4 by Nobody: 10:53am On May 03, 2018
thesettingz:

Have you found out how? I want to root mine too

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Mtn Blackberry Payment Plan From Monthly To Weekly / Top 10 Best Smartphones You Can Buy Right Now. / Samsung S23 Ultra Obi Cubana Become The First Nigerian To Use The Latest Samsung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.