Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Fitness For Obese Person, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fitness For Obese Person, (596 Views)

STUDY: 50% Of South Africans Are Obese - Here's Why! (PICS) / Pfizer's COVID-19 Vaccine May Not Work Well If You Are Obese / Health Dangers Of Being Obese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fitness For Obese Person, by Akugbe1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
As an obese person you should always exercise like twice a day of thirty minutes each that is one hour a day at least.
Re: Fitness For Obese Person, by Akugbe1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
The most anticipated book on reducing body fat for men and women to drop tonight, As a fitness expert haven study health and fitness both at undergraduate and master level, i know how people feel about themselves when they look too fat, it reduce some people self esteem and even good look.
My book will focus on teaching you step by step how to reduce your body fat by 15-32 pounds in 6 to 12 weeks if properly adhere to.
A fact you will testify to.
WATCH OUT TONIGHT.
Re: Fitness For Obese Person, by Akugbe1(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2018
sorry guys couldn't lunch my book as promise cause of an unforeseen emergency, but Wednesday has been scheduled for the new lunching, stay healthy.
Re: Fitness For Obese Person, by Akugbe1(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2018
HIGHLIGHT OF MY BOOK.
IS NOT ABOUT SAYING YOU WANT TO LOSS WEIGHT YOU MUST WORK TOWARDS IT.
Lose 20 pounds in 12 Weeks with Change in Habits and Exercise
How to Lose 20 Pounds fast is a good question. You have to eat the right foods with exercise. Change your habits as there's no magic to rapid weight loss.
Lost 20 pound weight – Anil Gupta
If you read the title of this article and still eager to read it, you would certainly be happy to take up exercise to lose those extra pounds.
As a matter of fact, I have intentionally added the ‘with exercise’ in the title to keep people away from imagining about any magical solution that I may be sharing here.
If you have read my previous excursions with losing weight where I lost about 4.5 Kgs in 1.5 months without exercise and then about the same weight (not fat) in about a week using GM diet, you would know that I have been struggling for quite some time to find a feasible and long term solution to say good-bye to the fat.
Every-time, I have lost the weight in quick succession with no exercise, the weight has bounced back at double the speed. This is the bitter truth that I have been living through for past 3-4 years with just hoping and wishing to re-fit in my 32 inch waist trouser some day!
As they say, every dog has its day…..I got mine in the last week of August 2014. Hurray!
So, this article is all about sharing the experience of what I did, How I brain washed my own mind to board the bullet train with exercising to see that day.
There are no shortcuts to success, you have to take the stairs!
I have just gone through the following realistic points while making the transition and I hope they would help you too.
. Realization
The signs that you are obese or fat are not imminent to inner-self. My family also never told me that I am growing out of my clothes but the fact was something else.
I got the first hint when my friends asked me to sit in car’s front seat to help accommodate more people at the back. Hmm…Sounds pretty normal but was a good enough signal to know that people see me as Obese!
. The Motivation – Change your habit
It is easier to imagine the great physical appearance of our Bollywood stars and then crib looking at your own bulge! But, if you want to stop cribbing, the only way is to understand what they do to maintain that body.
I had started my research from here and then read about what they eat and what not. I think everybody who is trying to lose weight sincerely knows what needs to be done but still our mind pulls us away from doing it.
I read about how Arjun Kapoor did it, then read about the TV star Ritvik’s daily schedule and couple of other famous weight loss stories.
The single thing that stood out in their story was not to DIET or stop eating, but was to change your HABIT.
Almost all of us do not lose weight just because we don’t understand this basic principle.
Losing weight should not be your goal, but changing your habit to include more good food should be.
Hitting the gym with a mindset to lose weight is just going to help you stay there for about a month or two with the breaks pumping-in when you reach your goal.
Re: Fitness For Obese Person, by Akugbe1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
I have just gone through the following realistic points while making the transition and I hope they would help you too.
. Realization
The signs that you are obese or fat are not imminent to inner-self. My family also never told me that I am growing out of my clothes but the fact was something else.
I got the first hint when my friends asked me to sit in car’s front seat to help accommodate more people at the back. Hmm…Sounds pretty normal but was a good enough signal to know that people see me as Obese!
. The Motivation – Change your habit
It is easier to imagine the great physical appearance of our Bollywood stars and then crib looking at your own bulge! But, if you want to stop cribbing, the only way is to understand what they do to maintain that body.
I had started my research from here and then read about what they eat and what not. I think everybody who is trying to lose weight sincerely knows what needs to be done but still our mind pulls us away from doing it.
I read about how Arjun Kapoor did it, then read about the TV star Ritvik’s daily schedule and couple of other famous weight loss stories.
The single thing that stood out in their story was not to DIET or stop eating, but was to change your HABIT.
Almost all of us do not lose weight just because we don’t understand this basic principle.
Losing weight should not be your goal, but changing your habit to include more good food should be.
Hitting the gym with a mindset to lose weight is just going to help you stay there for about a month or two with the breaks pumping-in when you reach your goal.
Ever imagined what happens next? Your start getting the fat back.
So, the first advice is to change your habits and include the exercise and ‘good food’ (explained later) in your daily schedule rather than consider it a small project of
daily schedule rather than consider it a small project of 3 months.
Anil Gupta – Before losing 20 pounds
. The advice
One of my close friend Ashish gave me the million dollar advice.
Decide and choose one direction. Either eat whatever you like or lose weight by doing whatever it takes!
We all know about it…isn’t it? Of-course, I also knew this but never took it seriously.
You can’t sail in two boats. It is easier to choose one and then move ahead. I finally adopted the advice and the results started to show up within a week.
. 80:20 principle for food intake
If you know this principle which originated from a business study, it simply says that
There are always 20% of the resources that produce 80% of total revenue.
And on the other hand, there are always 80% of resources in a business that only produce 20% of output.
This is a generic rule and can be applied to any area of life. So, I used in my case of losing-weight.
The results were pretty much self explanatory after analysis of my food intake.
Re: Fitness For Obese Person, by Akugbe1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
I

1 Share

Re: Fitness For Obese Person, by Akugbe1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2018
My last book LOSSING WEIGHT AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT was a hit for me with 476 copies sold in 3 weeks along with lots of testimonies.
Now a book containing how i started my business with nothing and grow it to one million dollars revenue in less than two years, my experience, mistake and how you can start your business idea, trust me when i say money is not what you need to startup your business idea.
To get a copy pay the sum of N5,000 naira to FEDILITY BANK, Account Name - Sunday Akugbe, Account Number - 6172001941
then text your email to or call 08181820671 to get your book sent. please it a business line don't call for fun purposes.
And also stand a chance to be among our mentorship class to coach on how to startup.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Dont Judge Me Pls, Doc Come In N Help / Treat Hormonal Imbalance With Phyto Bliss Herbal Tea / Pathetic Story Of UNIOSUN Student Who Dog Ran Away With Her Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.