Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop (9353 Views)

How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / How To Run A Website Like Jiji Or Entertainment Site Like Tooxclusive Help / Do You Run A Whatsapp Group ?. This App Would Help You Get More People To Join (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by Constilo4u(f): 3:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
I started blogging with my smartphone and am still using it till now and is very easy and comfortable with me compare to laptop

Check out my blog...
Constancetanee..com

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by castrol180(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I can use my phone for all that. The blog is www.mortalpoet.com

Guy please who own this www.mortalpoet.com? I need the builder to help me get one this kind of blog is an encouragement to one who need a blog...I am fed up of writing for bloggers and online media, I want to have mine.

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
castrol180:

Guy please who own this www.mortalpoet.com? I need the builder to help me get one this kind of blog is an encouragement to one who need a blog...I am fed up of writing for bloggers and online media, I want to have mine.
I own it. You can locate the designer at the lower section. You'd get his contacts there.
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by castrol180(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I own it. You can locate the designer at the lower section. You'd get his contacts there.

I've been there but to no avail

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
castrol180:

I've been there but to no avail
Okay. Here is his number. 0818 063 6926. He goes by the name GidiMasters. He's on this forum too. He should get this mention.
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by gbengaAIG: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Weldone bro for this topic, i'm interested in blogging things, Pls how will I go about it? I have infinite hot 4 lite Pls bro kindly add me on whatsapp 08034910425 to discuss about it, thanks in advance bro.
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by Youngsage: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
ortakida:
Rightly said.

in addition you should always use the blogger and WordPress Android apps to manage your blog. A previous version of the WordPress app was so good, you change blog themes, customise it, and do pretty much everything you'd normally do PC with it.

What about the latest version?
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by romeo911999: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2018
I built [URL]www.gisthive.com[/URL] from scratch with my android phone.
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by ortakida: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Youngsage:

What about the latest version?

Recent ones I've used removed those features, and redirected you to your browser to do any of those activities. And mobile browsers have their own headaches so it was no longer enticing do such advance edits on mobile.
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by explosivesedo: 8:31am On Jan 08, 2018
QuinSecrets:
Your copy and paste is commendable.
Blogincomes again... you've already rewritten 2 of my blog contents now its can I blog without laptop?

Impressive!

If I may ask did we have the same writeup or the same point for discussion? are you supposed to be the only one to have that keyword or was it only in your head that it appeared?

publish your article here so readers will do the analysis.

pls do that in no distant time
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by Youngsage: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2018
ortakida:

Recent ones I've used removed those features, and redirected you to your browser to do any of those activities. And mobile browsers have their own headaches so it was no longer enticing do such advance edits on mobile.

hmmmm okay. thanks smiley
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by explosivesedo: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
QuinSecrets:
Your copy and paste is commendable.
Blogincomes again... you've already rewritten 2 of my blog contents now its can I blog without laptop?

Impressive!

publish the said post here lets look. also your blog url
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by mcqwerty(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
realoscar84:
Wanted to open my blog but was directed to a page asking for the sum of 96 US DOLLARS which is annual payment of 8dollars monthly. Response from experience bloggers in the house please. If I make the payment, does it cover the hosting and domain cost? If I'm to use my gtb debit card to make payment, how much in naira equivalent will my bank debit me. Please, some one should explain all I'm required to know cuz my dream has always been to publish my passion about political issues to the whole world. I'm tired of engaging in argument with few people on the streets and in the bus when I can have access to larger audience through blogging. Thanks in advance for good advice.

Get your blog done on WordPress platform. No, not the free one. Self-hosted WordPress.

It won't cost you up to 30k, included is a domain name and hosting. You can also get SEO done of you want in future.

If your ready to launch your blog on the most advanced blog cms, then send me mail. Check my signature.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by explosivesedo: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
realoscar84:
Wanted to open my blog but was directed to a page asking for the sum of 96 US DOLLARS which is annual payment of 8dollars monthly. Response from experience bloggers in the house please. If I make the payment, does it cover the hosting and domain cost? If I'm to use my gtb debit card to make payment, how much in naira equivalent will my bank debit me. Please, some one should explain all I'm required to know cuz my dream has always been to publish my passion about political issues to the whole world. I'm tired of engaging in argument with few people on the streets and in the bus when I can have access to larger audience through blogging. Thanks in advance for good advice.

Create your website yourself and stop consulting people for it. do have a nice time doing so.

1 Like

Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by goverment(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
To be honest, i do all my blogging or write my blog post using my Tecno P5

To make it easy i download all the necessary apps for blogging my tecno p5 like
* wordpress app
* google analytic
* mailchimp
* statcounter
* evernote
* linkedin
* pinterest
* backlink checker
* WPS
* pixabay
* and lot more

so i don't have problem working on my blog with my tecno p5

You can check my blog archive to see how quality my blog post type from my tecno p5 --> http://www.producttower.com.ng/sitemap/
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by adeptniyi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Doerstech:
While you can do all things with your smart phones .....including graphics.. Things like blogging, editing your blog post , webpages and the rest its much much better with your laptops, ( Mimi, big ) or worst still with tabs rather than phones....

That's my opinion though, except on a situation of extreme emergency , using my phone for any of the above doesn't occur.

I strongly object to this, Android and iOs is magical for bloggers. On android there tons of applications to create or do just about anything, for example i use textgram even to create website logos, blog images and more, i use the pixabay and the pexel app to get free stock images in seconds.

how about the amazing wordpress application, i enjoy updating my website with than even being on the laptop, i am less distracted on mobile compared to my laptop. For iOs, if you use the Apple ipad pro, you will feel the magical power of writing up to 5000 words like youare writing on a paper or notebook, that makes it easier to create your content imaginatively like you do in an exam hall.
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by Doerstech(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
adeptniyi:

I strongly object to this, Android and iOs is magical for bloggers. On android there tons of applications to create or do just about anything, for example i use textgram even to create website logos, blog images and more, i use the pixabay and the pexel app to get free stock images in seconds.

how about the amazing wordpress application, i enjoy updating my website with than even being on the laptop, i am less distracted on mobile compared to my laptop. For iOs, if you use the Apple ipad pro, you will feel the magical power of writing up to 5000 words like youare writing on a paper or notebook, that makes it easier to create your content imaginatively like you do in an exam hall.

You have the right to object.....Remember i said that's my opinion my personal opinion and that's just that.....even on Nairaland, when i want to do something serious, i out the phone aside.....that too is my personal opinion.

Cheers
Re: How To Run A Blog Effectively Without A Laptop by mikkywebs(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
No matter how you try, it's childish. Try using your laptop possibly the desktop as professionals would advice. Mean it as business and not just hit and run. Meanwhile, goodnews guys. If you need to blog, focus on a specific niche like make money, technology, dating, health tips. Never worry about how to get the articles. I have got a smart way you can populate your website with 100% copyscape SEO articles ready to get huge traffic to your website in just 2 weeks. Glad in months time you are making good income $100 - $200 and as you keep populating the articles, you grow gradually on your passive earning. Whats-app me o8o 3o58 I35I

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 8 Reasons To Make Visitors Addicted And Come Back To Your Website - NCT / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana / 7 Silly Mistakes New Bloggers Makes When Applying For Adsense - Mediapace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.