Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour (33403 Views)

FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. / Buhari Has Created 12 Million Jobs In Agric Sector Alone - Lai Mohammed / Ngige: Buhari’s Government Has Created 7m ‘blue Collar’ Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by jonero4(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Bakerdav: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2018
Infact we should be swearing for this nigige or wat does call his name
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Tizbid(m): 9:45am On Jan 07, 2018
AmTruth:
The minister is right on job creation particular in the agricultural sector. For millions of people that have gone to farming especially in the north. As proven by higher production in rice farming and other product from cultivation,harvesting,processing and distribution. Mind you jobs creation are analyze base on direct and indirect job. Even the temporary jobs are accepted as job creation within the period of employment. There were many factories commissioned last year especially in the southwest and north. My problem with my people from the south south and south east is that they think Nigeria economy is still about buying and selling. Today the aboki sells his product himself with wheel barrow without renting a store after farming and processing the product.. Wise up my people there is disruption just like happening in Informatiom technology on our economy.

Please change ur moniker to AmLie...nephew of Lai mohammed. grin

1 Like

Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by stilldoingokay(f): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2018
abokibuhari:
I don't know how I found myself in this useless country cry

you and me both,
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by kipesco(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Buhari is a bastard
Nigige is a bastard
Dankwambo 2019
Dankwambo ti takeover
What about Atiku
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by damoneymag(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2018
slegerman:
I think he is talking to the North, not the whole of Nigeria - They are very gullible there.�

The biggest economy in the world, US, created 2m jobs in 2017, how come Nigeria with weak institutions, unwise president and group of lazy ministers and aids created 7m jobs?
this comment deserves " Best comment of the day award"

1 Like

Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by AmTruth: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Tizbid:

Please change ur moniker to AmLie...nephew of Lai mohammed. grin
Thats the problem with most of you on nairaland. You think resorting to insults and abuses dispute facts, its only shows you have nothing significant to either agree or disagree with facts. Its agreed that there is high rate of unemployment but that does not dispute the fact that jobs are also created. We have more than 40 million job deficit for many years ago in Nigeria,so even if you create 10 million job today many will still be unemployed. Bring ur facts not insults and abuses.
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Chuksomenia(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Hmm so we have blue collar job undecided
What about pink collar
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by yudee233: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2018
There is an imminent cabinet reshuffle and I hereby nominate Ngige as the new minister of information. He is the same person that whispers to Osibanjo about the $2billion released for the second Niger bridge
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Crixina(f): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol.... obviously these guys have turned Nigeria and Nigerians into a JOKE..... 8 million blue collar job? You keep multiplying Npower 2 years contract job and turns it into 8 million.

I blame them not!!!
first thought I had when I read this.
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by lukman885(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Ngige for this lie.......

Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by AmTruth: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2018
slegerman:

The biggest economy in the world, US, created 2m jobs in 2017, how come Nigeria with weak institutions, unwise president and group of lazy ministers and aids created 7m jobs?
Your comparism is WRONG, because the US economy is largely driven by technology(automation and machines). For instance in the agric sector, while the US farmer will employ 5 tractor operators to work on his farm,the Nigerian counterpart will employ 400 person to do the work manually so he employs more than his US counterpart. And also where a US manager will employ 20 technical operators and engineers to sit in one control room to run there processing plant in their industry or factory due to advance automated technology,his Nigerian counterpart will employ about 250 to operate his plant or factory because of the fact that we still depend more on manual technology as a result he employs more than his US manager counterpart. So you can see why your comparism is WRONG.
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by johnnny12(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked

Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by maxzzo1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Insane Dwarf
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by thunderbabs: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
All these politicians will just open their mouth...gbaaga

8 million jobs? shocked Oga, fear God and shame d devil fa, haha...

All dz rubbish just to paint buhari good for 2019?

Iro le pa
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Timmie331(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
God which kind offence I commit for heaven wey be say na d suffering make me land this country called naija sef cry cry
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by slegerman(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
AmTruth:
Your comparism is WRONG, because the US economy is largely driven by technology(automation and machines). For instance in the agric sector, while the US farmer will employ 5 tractor operators to work on his farm,the Nigerian counterpart will employ 400 person to do the work manually so he employs more than his US counterpart. And also where a US manager will employ 20 technical operators and engineers to sit in one control room to run there processing plant in their industry or factory due to advance automated technology,his Nigerian counterpart will employ about 250 to operate his plant or factory because of the fact that we still depend more on manual technology as a result he employs more than his US manager counterpart. So you can see why your comparism is WRONG.

All I see from what you have written are assumptions and a layman analysis. It seems to me you are not in tune with realities and modern ways of things. Let me address those assumptions.

1) The industries that added most US jobs, for example, in Dec, 2017 are healthcare (31.4k), construction (30k), restaurants & bars (25.1k) and manufacturing(25k). You can see that the only sector that uses automation among them all is manufacturing and still, it added 25,000 jobs in Dec, 2017, which I bet you is much more than the number of jobs added by Nigerian manufacturing sector throughout 2017 with all her "manual technology". That is if that sector added any job at all. So US economy is not mainly driven by technology (automation and machines) as you think. There are many factors which drive an economy and one of such factors is good government policies. US economy enjoys a cutting edge in technology and this is required for the US econmony to remain competitive.

2) There is no big farm anywhere in the world, Nigeria inclusive, that will employ manual labour of up to 400 workers. It doesn't make economic sense. If you own a large farm, you must mechanize.

Or are you trying to tell me that Nigerian economy generates more jobs than that of the biggest economy in the world?

Finally, please don't ever try to counter an argument with what you have written up here, it is lame and it further exposes you just like the minister and government you are trying to defend.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by efighter: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Why are you all making noise nah? Somebody cannot lie in peace again? Oya, Okoroawusa, construct one fine statue for our newest liar in town.
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Konze70: 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Are you sure this APC madness is not infectious ? They need mental examination . So they still think nigerians are sleeping ? Shame .
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Ekotech1980: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please, please, don't let's get it twisted: the minister is right - mangers, middle- and low-level staff in the organized private sector lost their jobs in millions, and 8 million of them tool up jobs as carpenters, bricklayers, shoe shiners, nail-cutters, gutter sweepers, etc. But of these, none of them bears the surname, Ngige!
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by soji73: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Abi na d peace CORP bill way them never sign in to law, na him ingige they refers to. cool
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by kwankwaso(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Am jst here to read comments. .
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by nellyelitz(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
abokibuhari:
I don't know how I found myself in this useless country cry
hahahahahhahaha me too � �
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by flecho: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/06/fg-created-8million-blue-collar-jobs-ngige/
Ngige #onwa u can't lie more than lai himself, watch out his coming for you. Lol
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Roadmike(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
ERROR ! ERROR !! ERROR !!!

PLEASE THIS IS RETRACTION THE ABOVE NEWS SHOULD HAVE READ

'FG INITIATIVE LEAD TO LOSS OF 8MILLION COLLAR JOBS"

THIS GOVT IS NEVER TIRED OF LYING. ITS IN THE DNA OF THE LEAST APC / GOVT OFFICIAL TO THE NO ONE CAPTAIN OF THE TEAM.
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by samuel2018: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Na Thunder go fire u Ngige
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by AmTruth: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
slegerman:

1) The industries that added most US jobs, for example, in Dec, 2017 are healthcare (31.4k), construction (30k), restaurants & bars (25.1k) and manufacturing(25k). You can see that the only sector that uses automation among them all is manufacturing and still, it added 25,000 jobs in Dec, 2017, which I bet you is much more than the number of jobs added by Nigerian manufacturing sector throughout 2017 with all her "manual technology".

2) There is no big farm anywhere in the world, Nigeria inclusive, that will employ manual labour of up to 400 workers. It doesn't make economic sense. If you own a large farm, you must mechanize.

Or are you trying to tell me that Nigerian economy generates more jobs than that of the biggest economy in the world?

You really surprise me to mention that sectors like the health sector,construction and hospitality(restaurant and bar) dont use technology(automation and machine). People working in such sectors in nairaland will be laughing at you right now. Take for instance Construction,that there is a technology where machines will build all the walls,partitions etc of building without much human effort and what is required is for you to fit them in place without employing a mason man or carpenter. Then in farming, in today Nigeria, a rice farming community say in Abakaliki of 1000 in population still use manual labour to farm there rice. That is Nigeria sense for now. Lastly most Nigerians will tend to crucify you when you say the Nigerian govt created 25.1k jobs just like US did in restaurant and bar, because we think employment is about govt work. So thank you for bringing this.
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by mex22: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ohhhh 2019 where @ thee.Can wait to get done with these bunch of lunatics who call themselves govt. Officials.How did we vote such incompetent animals.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by bimbim75: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Maybe they employed dead people
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Tizbid(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
AmTruth:
Thats the problem with most of you on nairaland. You think resorting to insults and abuses dispute facts, its only shows you have nothing significant to either agree or disagree with facts. Its agreed that there is high rate of unemployment but that does not dispute the fact that jobs are also created. We have more than 40 million job deficit for many years ago in Nigeria,so even if you create 10 million job today many will still be unemployed. Bring ur facts not insults and abuses.

Point of correction,it is not just 'agreed' that there is high rate of unemployment or job losses ,but it's on record with the national bureau of statistics,as at the end of 2016 unemployment rate alone was around 14.2%.
Speaking about facts, please can u provide statistical records of how the 8million jobs created came about or is it just assumptions or estimations. If there are none,sorry,I don't see why I should take either of ur words seriously cause u don't blab figures.

Btw sorry if u felt insulted...I meant no harm.
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by Damoche10: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Where is the job?
Re: FG Has Created 8m Blue Collar Jobs - Ngige, Minister Of Labour by elvisscientist(m): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2018
how i made my first million using a machine that pounds fufu

To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

I graduated from federal university of owerri,and after school the first year Of my life was hell. I had no money to pay my bills and life was just rough. ..so I went into construction and was taught how to produce and repair heavy machines used for pounding fufu,Yam,etc WHICH makes life easy and saves time and energy instead of pounding manually.

It was a mind blowing experience as I found the secret of making such machines.
The first week after construction ,I bought already processed cassava,cooked them and pounded it with my machine, I wrapped it with the help of my mother and we distributed it to d market,restaurant,hotels,weeding events etc..it sold fast and the next week I pounded 3bags in just an hour.I have made lot of money, and as I speak I have ten people working and distributing my fufu products for me..people come to my house to order for it and that stopped all the frustated struggle towards becoming rich

I have machines for sale as I speak, I will also train you on how to produce and distribute your product to any area you desire to sell it..I will also teach you how and where to get already processed cassavas.this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

Intrested people should call and WhatsApp me 08103107555

Email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

facebook..elvis scientist

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback / Doyin Okupe Warns Femi Falana Against Speaking Ill About Pastor Adeboye / Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.