Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish (56355 Views)

Tiwa Savage Sex Video: Blackmailer Demands Money, Threatens To Release Sex Tape / Maheeda Laments Her Vagina Is Getting Pinker Despite Her Skin Getting Darker(Pic / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by TunezMediaTV: 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nigerian exotic model and singer, Maheeda is known for sharing lewd photos on her social pages and as such has led to her photos getting used for dubious means.

The mother of one has taken to her gram to call out these 'Yahoo Boiz' who have been using her photos for Catfishing purposes, warning them to either stay off her page or give her a certain percentage of their returns.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/maheeda-calls-out-yahoo-boys-using-her.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Boyz r nt smiling!

Aunty maheeda wan dey collect quota

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by HeyCorleone(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
She doesn't deserve anything.

Shebi she's the one who feels okay showing off her body. Okay na. Let her forget what her pictures are being used for.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by KendrickAyomide: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abi. dem suppose dey drop certain percentage.. but boys no wan hear dat one

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by afbstrategies: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by oshe11: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
PUNNAPRENEURS EVERYWHERE

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Mrphylor09: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
I pity your life .. If they are after you , d percentage no go fit clear the problem

3 Likes

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Oxster(m): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Where is chelSHIT fans?

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by McEwen(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Maheeda that rode my dick like a BMX shocked shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by linearity: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
wetin concern man pikin, make I topfashionnews.net for the latest fashion news for this new year no.
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Ayodejioak(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
grin
Ashiere people!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by thesettingz(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
what's wrong with this girl?

The hustle is really hard now ooo
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by kings09(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Make dem pay for copyright cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Flashh: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
I don't know how others are seeing her for this act; but this is just how I am seeing her.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6516285_femalebeggarinindiafb74mm_jpeg9b9bae636d8c52a5ff6f668fa467c970

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by 900warriorz: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
This pretty bae don turn zombie finish See her bweast sef tongue

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by BabaCommander: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Is she stylishly begging for yahoo boys connection? undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by bedspread: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
_Police Questioning a Robber:_

*Police:* How did you come to know that there was no one in the house?

*Robber:* The update of the entire family with 15 photos was available on facebook. *_"Enjoying Holidays away from home for one week_".*

Think about this seriously.

*_Be careful what you put on facebook._*

Discuss this with your children & wards.

*_Stop sharing personal information on the social media!!!_*

� Don't advertise your happiness on social media.

� Don't advertise your happy marriage On social media.

� Don't advertise your holidays on social media.

� Don't advertise your kids
achievements on social media.

� Don't advertise your pregnancy on social media.

� Don't advertise your expensive buys on social media. (Car, house etc).

‼️ Don't advertise flying from airport (A) to airport (B).

‼️ No one is going to be happy for you.

‼️ All the _"nice"_ comments you get are just fake.

‼️ You just attracting the evil eye on you, & your family.

‼️ You are just attracting jealous people into your life.

‼️ You don't know who's saving your pictures, & checking your updates

‼️ You really need to stop this, as it is going to ruin your life, family, marriage.

‼️ Social media is the devil's eyes, ears & mouth.
Don't fall into the devil's trap.

May God help us, & save us from social media disaster !!!

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by passyhansome(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
SEUN

1 Like

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Ulue: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
: D

Somebody tell her to check the meaning of accomplice in the Nigerian police dictionary!

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by FRESHG(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
NA SHE BE THE REAL YAHOO GEH
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
I comment my reserve
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Ajewealth123(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
They are not sensible,taking from the main source is the best .you go tell her to do video chat ,call afterall u go dey pay percentage and if you are lucky ,u fit drill the puna for free it all depends on rapor
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by bedspread: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
McEwen:
And u Happy ..... You Committing Fornication and u proud of it..... You Wasting your life... Wasting your sperm and getting yourself involved with another Spirit..... Bro Get a Life. JESUS LOVES YOU AND NEEDS YOU... the next Hour could be late

5 Likes

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by silver94(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
See her mouth

4 Likes

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by dollyjoy(f): 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
McEwen:
who asked you.
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by McEwen(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
bedspread:
And u Happy
Let me wrap my weed up...brb
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
McEwen:

AMADIOHAAAAA
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Edoziesmart(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Olosho seeking for cheap attention.
Is like recession is in her side also, she decided to do public stunt
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Edonojie007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
W
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by McEwen(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
JamaicanLove:

AMADIOHAAAAA
Ain't make no commitment with none of you bitches grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by Cool83(m): 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
she want to collect tithe
Re: Maheeda Demands Money From Yahoo Boys Using Her Photos To Catfish by caseclosed147(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
as if you fine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faking Jesus Goes Wrong! Actor Beaten By NYSC Corp Members In Ibadan (Photos) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.