Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Chams Aptitude Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chams Aptitude Test Format (6660 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Chams Management Trainee Aptitude Test / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chams Aptitude Test Format by likeithot(f): 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
Hi People,

I have been invited for the CHAMS aptitude test on the 13th of April, Its a computer based test, Please whoever has an idea of how the test is should let the house know, Thanks
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by boomii(f): 3:16am On Apr 09, 2010
Me too,pls I'm desperate for the test format.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by likeithot(f): 8:45am On Apr 09, 2010
Pls pple, HELP!
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by charlie193: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2010
I was invited also. A friend told me that is going to be 30 questions to be answered in 30 minutes. Mostly from GMAT QUAINT and VERBAL. cheers
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by erasokafor(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
@mentor2010, if u want to help us pls do.we will appreciate it.or better still send it to our boxes, mine is erasokafor@yahoo.com
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
k
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by ddone: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
Guys, I had the test last year and it was composed of 100 questions in all, verbal reasoning and quantitative aptitude(just like you'll find in GMAT). I'd advise anyone writing the test to adhere to any instruction given him or her on the usage of the mouse(that might sound strange but it's the truth about online tests at CHAMS). You need to be very fast and try to submit your answers within stipulated time.
If I may add, if the status quo last year still operates, you must be prepared to go through around 5 stages of interviews provided you are successful in the test and in previous interview stages(your participation in an interview stage depends on your performance in the previous stage).
Hope this helps a bit. Wishing you all the best!
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by uchenkem: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
yeah i was also invited but y is the test set 4 5pm. i dnt get it. is it normal.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by Shanice111: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2010
I was invited for this test as well. Please could anyone give us more hints as to what to expect! In terms of questionning am in Abuja and considering whether to make the trip or not. I guess my question is, is it a fair test?
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by fitzchrisn(m): 10:21am On Apr 10, 2010
@uchenkem[color=#000099][/color]
uchenkem:

yeah i was also invited but y is the test set 4 5pm. i dnt get it. is it normal.
The test is in batches. Some people will write by 9am. I advice u adhere to ur own time, if u fail the time test u might as well forget the aptitude test. Best of luck.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by OLOWOYEYES: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2010
pls i am intrested too . My e mail address is idnobleboy2000@yahoo.com
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by babzyluv(m): 10:32pm On Apr 10, 2010
pls will love if anyone can help cus i was also invited.myemail is babzyluv@yahoo.com
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by Jigaloye: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2010
@ ddone, thanks for the info, keep us posted.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by uchenkem: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2010
pls hse whose test is 4 5pm 2morrow, pls can u kindly give me a call or txt me on 08038440622. i'll really appreciate it.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by boomii(f): 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
Don't worry mine is for 1pm tomorrow,will kip you guys posted.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2010
boomii:

Don't worry mine is for 1pm tomorrow,will kip you guys posted.
thanks men.we'll be xpectin
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by OLOWOYEYES: 10:18am On Apr 13, 2010
Thank you very much. expecting
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by boluyung(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2010
those who hv written the test please tell us about it.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by boomii(f): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2010
60 questions for 45mins,quantitative , verbal n logic. You must remember your passport cos you will attach it to the print out.Try to be fast,best of luck.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 14, 2010
^^10ks,and goodluck
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by lionphil(m): 3:21am On Apr 14, 2010
@boomi please on the computer were u able to see all the questions at once or did you have to answer one before proceeding to the other??

please reply
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by Larry37(m): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2010
Tanx guys 4 ur info, d dresscode to d venue wat is it like?
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by boomii(f): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2010
There is no dress code but try to be formal, you can see all the questions at once using the scroll key on the mouse,so if you like you can start with the verbal b4 the quantitative which may take more time.
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by jamisie: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2010
House, pls this invitation is it for those that have 2.1 or 2.2
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2010
10ks boomii.u'r much.@jamisie,i think the employers ar in a beta position to answer ur question
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by boluyung(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2010
thanks Boomi it was just as you said, though i think the quantitative took more of my time, but we are hoping for the best .
Re: Chams Aptitude Test Format by fellabrims: 8:06am On Apr 15, 2010
boomii:

There is no dress code but try to be formal, you can see all the questions at once using the scroll key on the mouse,so if you like you can start with the verbal b4 the quantitative which may take more time.

Thanks. . . You've really done well!

(1) (Reply)

Job Creation: FG's Project TMAX To Kick-Off In Edo Today / Reputable Oil And Gas Company Job Recruitment (30 Positions) / For Immediate Employment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.