Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

$tupid Beyond Stupidity! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / $tupid Beyond Stupidity! (3118 Views)

Photo: John Okafor Defines Stupidity,mumu, Idiocy And Ignorance, / Is This SWAG Or STUPIDITY / Stupidity Is When A Man Is Sleeping With..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$tupid Beyond Stupidity! by chinesedoll(f): 10:32pm On Apr 08, 2010
This is Unbelievable shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by chinesedoll(f): 10:38pm On Apr 08, 2010
NEW YORK - resident Kathy Evans brought humiliation to her friends and family when she set a new standard for stupidity with her appearance on the popular TV show, 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. '

Evans, a 32-year-old wife and mother of two, got stuck on the first question and proceeded to make what fans of the show are dubbing 'the absolute worst use of lifelines ever.' After being introduced to the show's host Meredith Vieira, Evans was posed with a typically easy initial $100 question.

The question was: 'Which of the following is the largest?'

A) A Peanut
B) An Elephant
C) The Moon
D) Hey, who you calling large?

Immediately Mrs. Evans was struck with an all consuming panic as she did not readily know the answer. 'Hmm, oh boy, that's a toughie,' said Evans, as Vieira did her level best to hide her disbelief. 'I mean, I'm sure I've heard of some of these things before, but I have no idea how large they would be.'

Evans made the decision to use the first of her three lifelines, the 50/50. Answers A and D were removed, leaving her to decide which was bigger, an elephant or the moon. However, faced with an incredibly easy question, Evans still remained unsure.

'Oh! It removed the two I was leaning towards!' exclaimed Evans, 'Darn. I think I better phone a friend.' Mrs, Evans asked to be connected with her friend Betsy, who is an office assistant,

'Hi Betsy! How are you? This is Kathy! I'm on TV!' said Evans, wasting the first seven seconds of her call. 'Ok, I got an important question. Which of the following is the largest? B, an elephant, or C, the moon. 15 seconds hun.'

Betsy quickly replied that the answer was C, the moon. Evans proceeded to argue with her friend for the remaining ten seconds. 'Betsy, are you sure?' said Evans. 'How sure are you? Duh, that can't be it.'

To everyone's astonishment, the moronic Evans declined to take her friend's advice. 'I just don't know if I can trust Betsy. She's not all that bright.
So I think I'd like to ask the audience,' said Evans.

Asked to vote on the correct answer, the audience returned 98% in favor of answer C, 'The Moon.' Having used up all her lifelines, Evans then made the dumbest choice of her life,

'Wow, seems like everybody is against what I'm thinking,' said the too-stupid-to- live Evans. 'But you know, sometimes you just got to go with your gut, So, let's see, I'm going to have to go with B, an elephant, Final answer.'

Evans sat before the dumbfounded audience, the only one waiting with bated breath - and was told that she was wrong, and that the answer was in fact, C, 'The Moon.'

Caution, they walk among us

Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by chinesedoll(f): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2010
While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and
the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time then said 'Just cut it into 4 pieces;
I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.
[size=12pt][/size]
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by Kunbee: 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2010
Rofl grin
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by tayoast(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
Kunbee:

Rofl grin

Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by Kunbee: 11:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
What
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by tayoast(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
its a gud joke.
pls dont derail ds thread tongue
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by desktop: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2010
Almost choked on my saliva just now!
Probably the, God Im still laughing make i come back after abeg,
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by chinesedoll(f): 12:10am On Apr 09, 2010
I wish this was just a joke.
Funny thing is that some people are actually really dumb. grin grin
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by StudioCFR(m): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2010
Too long and dry
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 09, 2010
here is some:

Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by D1KeleVra(m): 1:02am On Apr 11, 2010
lmao @ the 'backward d pic.'
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2010
hhmm

Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by chinesedoll(f): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

hhmm

Oh my God,
That newspaper stuff can't be real.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by Kunbee: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2010
^^its possible o
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by 1stknight(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2010
Yeah dat's gud
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by Abbygyal(f): 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2010
the news paper thingy was priceless. grin
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by dani1luv: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2010
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: $tupid Beyond Stupidity! by Kunbee: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^no make ya yansh remove

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Can Get This On Val Day (pics) / Funny Caption. Buhari Vs. Saraki. / Funny Pixs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.