Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) (1702 Views)

Have You Ever Worked Where You Had To Submit Your Phone Before Resuming / Who Else Dangote Refinery Sent This E-mail? (PHOTOS) / I Am Tired Of Submitting CV Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please those of us wt HR experience shld help us out.

Most times u see methods of application like below;

1) Send ur CV's to so so mail.
2) Send ur application to so so mail
3) Send ur Cv wt a scanned copy of ur passport.
4) Send ur Cv wt application letter to ...

There are some oda ones but my questions are:

While applying, do i write d application letter on d body of the mail, or upload it as an attachment?

If i wia to attach it, wat shld b on d body of the mail?

Do i nid to, or rather, wen do i nid to attach my documents wen applyin.?

In d case of method (1) above, does it mean i shld attach ONLY my Cv, wtout writing anytin on d body of d mail?

In d case of method (3) above, how do i attach d passport? Scan to cv & send both as one pix? Or scan, upload d pix as attahment + cv?

I knw most ppl sends tens of CVs witout response. Please dose who are knwlegeble on dis shld help out.

1 Like

Re: How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) by Benjom(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
When it comes to this, I always encourage prospective job seekers to "copy & paste" the content of their Cover Letter on the body of the mail while they attach their CV except recruiters "specifically" asked for the CL to be attached.
Re: How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 07, 2018
Benjom:
When it comes to this, I always encourage prospective job seekers to "copy & paste" the content of their Cover Letter on the body of the mail while they attach their CV except recruiters "specifically" asked for the CL to be attached.

One challenge i usually encounter in this method is not being able to format the "copy & paste" content the way i want it to look.
Re: How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Please who can help out on this?
Re: How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
No Answer yet. help oo
Re: How To Submit Your Cv Online (e-mail) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
dikcom:
Please those of us wt HR experience shld help us out.

Most times u see methods of application like below;

1) Send ur CV's to so so mail.
2) Send ur application to so so mail
3) Send ur Cv wt a scanned copy of ur passport.
4) Send ur Cv wt application letter to ...

There are some oda ones but my questions are:

While applying, do i write d application letter on d body of the mail, or upload it as an attachment?

If i wia to attach it, wat shld b on d body of the mail?

Do i nid to, or rather, wen do i nid to attach my documents wen applyin.?

In d case of method (1) above, does it mean i shld attach ONLY my Cv, wtout writing anytin on d body of d mail?

In d case of method (3) above, how do i attach d passport? Scan to cv & send both as one pix? Or scan, upload d pix as attahment + cv?

I knw most ppl sends tens of CVs witout response. Please dose who are knwlegeble on dis shld help out.

Hoping to get answers

(1) (Reply)

Npower March 2018 Stipends And The Many Expectations / Do You Have Any Trade/handwork/business? Here Is How To Promote For Free / Mondelez International Graduate Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.