Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) (40146 Views)

Precious Chikwendu Snow-white Operation: Fani-kayode Thanks God For His Wife / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by deenee: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
They are really trying hard. Seriously if their marriage is intact as they claim....there is no need to prove anything. Just simply ignore Sahara reporters the way Buhari has ignored Fayose and continue with their marital bliss.

But with this...something is suspect.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
igbo toto go kee this idiat!
guy you wicked
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Duru009(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
loveth361:
Igbo women are not home breakers.

If is one tribe like that,by now na full blow war.

Use psquare as example.

But

igbo women fine sha.

Loveth u are very beautiful !

You are totally on point !

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Duru009(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
90% of igbo women are home keepers. Thy are very good when it comes to marriage !!

Most educated Yoruba's men I know, love marrying igbo ladies !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Sunsets: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
bigCassava:
Former aviation minister,chief femi fani kayode in a media war with sahara reporters as wife feeds him to prove them wrong. Lols

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtkvmLFBfbM
He said, "one for Sahara Reporters." lol

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by enigmaticlion: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
Ibo toto no get rival I swear.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by bimbim75: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
.I like this couple.Pls keep talking,be the mouth piece of the people.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
APC and bmc are running out of ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by seunfape(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
the wife ugly eeee
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by gbishman: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Just wrapping my head around the fact this guy was a minister under GEJ still baffles me. I guess this guy is our own Donald Trump of Nigeria. I can imagine how proud his children are.

3 Likes

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Kennylash11(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
See as FFK dey look like person we them don give vegetable (Ego) give for dream
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
GraGra247:

You must be working for Sahara reporters.
Tell them at this rate, they're going bankrupt.

....and you must be working for Igberenews
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by dieBYfire: 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
focus7:

Igbo women are prostitutes, i have confirm proofs right now. My friend is bedding three married igbo women and two are even best of friends, the other one is stealing from her friend you know.

Oga no vex , but u can lie o!
Who doesn't know Yoruba that Yoruba women are first grade Asawo and home wreckers...
Check out Lola of Psquare.... That was why Anichebe had to dump DJ Cuppy sorry ass.
Marry a Yoruba then watch how she passes her pvssky to your friends like souvenir. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by dieBYfire: 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
seunfape:
the wife ugly eeee
Pls can you post a pics of your mum,sister and your gf... Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
PapaBrowne:

If there was some element of truth to what Saharareporters indicated which included the narrative that she is now homeless, please how is this video possible??

That website called Saharareporters is a disgrace to any form of journalism. They obviously collect money from people to release malicious content about thier rivals

Has it not been confirmed that she is pregnant with twins. Forget this smoke screen. Mercy aigbe did more than this for years until her husband almost killed her before she ran for her dear life. Why is ffk not suing instead of this childish display of shame coming from a grandfather like him.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
kennieG:
I love this man FFK. They are just doing everything possible to bring him down

Bring an already downed man down? How is that possible? You call a grandfather who lives off pocket money from friends a man?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by MrIcredible: 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
lionjungle3000:

Typical afonja and inordinate obsession with female private parts. Can't string a sentence without mentioning female private parts. How did SE and SS end up in the same country with these people? SMH
Shut up
Frustrated OSU pigs
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
yabas:
A critical look at that video will show that the lady's not dismissing the story AT ALL. LOOK AT HER BODY LANGUAGE. I call this, reconcilation video

And you can bet, governor fayose was the one doing the recording because he is an expert when it comes to scheming.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
udemzyudex:
She dey shy, I don't like shy ladies.

She is an ex beauty queen and beauty queens are not shy people. She is doing that under duress.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xda59:

She is an ex beauty queen and beauty queens are not shy people. She is doing that under duress.

Hmmm.. Really?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Only brain lazy people will fall for this sham video. We want to hear her debunk the story and not FFK fooling himself. This girl should better run for her life o. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by sweetilicious(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
I don't like it when people just sit and predict the end of another person's happiness. Are you God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Belafonte(m): 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
loveth361:
Igbo women are not home breakers.

If is one tribe like that,by now na full blow war.

Use psquare as example.

But

igbo women fine sha.

Tonto Dike is Fulani abi?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by dumie(f): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Entertainers got more class than this FFK
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Meritocracy: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
How come this man became minister in Nigeria of 200million people full of intellectuals.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by horia: 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
nnachukz:
It is their private life and does not concern any of us. Sahara Reporter should be writing more on Buhari achievement and Fulani herdsmen killings to unravel their next target before it happens. That way live can be saved. Not doing amibo.
they brought their privacy to the Internet.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by davidif: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Meritocracy:
How come this man became minister in Nigeria of 200million people full of intellectuals.

You don't necessarily need intellectuals in that role but people who have some experience in that field or very good administrators.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
udemzyudex:

Hmmm.. Really?

to ri olorun
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by elijahkayode(m): 4:23am On Jan 08, 2018
I still don't understand why someone is feeding a grown man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fun_yOuLva8
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by lebete3000: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2018
udemzyudex:
She dey shy, I don't like shy ladies.

How you take know? Was it by her voice intonation?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) by lebete3000: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2018
yabas:
A critical look at that video will show that the lady's not dismissing the story AT ALL. LOOK AT HER BODY LANGUAGE. I call this, reconcilation video

You actually have a valid point. Her body language shows someone who's been placated. She's forgiven FFK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / Buhari Slights Senate President Saraki,Dogara In Protocol Gaffe At Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.