Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters (694 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Dr. Njakiri Damages Shades Omoyele Sowore Over Wheelbarrow Pusher Stunt / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by gistyinka(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
In one of publication published on Sahara Reporters yesterday, reported that former Minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani Kayode marriage to Precious is on a serious trouble right now and it's also on the brink of break-up. The report posted on Sahara Reporters said that Precious is accused of infidelity and there is a wide rumour that the pregnancy she is bearing does not belong to Fani-Kayode.

Below is Sahara Reporter’s Initial report;

The three-year-old marriage between former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, and Precious Chikwendu has hit the rocks and threatening to explode in dramatic fashion, SaharaReporters has learned.

But to cover up the atrocious abuse of his current wife, Mr. Fani-Kayode, who had had a hat-trick of marriages before meeting Precious, with whom he has a son has accused implicitly accused the federal government of planning to assassinate his wife, this was contained in the fake prophesy given by controversial priest, Apostle Suleman for 2018.

Femi Fani-Kayode Raises Curse on Omoyele Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters

Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by gistyinka(m): 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
In reality, unknown to many Fani-Kayode had accused his wife of infidelity. The woman, disclosed family sources, is said to be pregnant with a set of triplets.

However, the husband is said to be denying responsibility. The former minister, in a text message to members of his family and friends to him and his wife, said he was “reliably informed that the children Precious is carrying are not mine”.

The man responsible for the pregnancy, said Mr. Fani-Kayode, is a US-based disc jockey. Also in the text, which had the family of the former National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki, in copy, the former minister told friends that he no longer wants to have anything to do with the wife, advising their friends not to render financial assistance to her.

In response, FFK Tweeted;

For telling lies about my marriage, my wife and my children and for attempting to destroy my family with fabrications, falsehood and fake news I hereby place a curse on Sowore of Saharareporters and his family. They shall die by the sword and they shall know no peace.It is done!

Femi Fani-Kayode Raises Curse on Omoyele Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters
Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by IamGoke(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is serious!!
Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by Baawaa(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
FFK, you are reaping what you sow
Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by Marcelo290(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Even though FFK is a clown known for his unreasonable and uncultured rants, I mustn't also fail to state that Sahara reporters went too far with their fake investigative journalism. Marriage issues is not what you dive into without proper factual information.

Albeit, I still believe there are no flies without poo. Both fit themselves shaa

watin concern me

Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by elibest360(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
K
Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by GMBuhari: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2018
Rubbish
Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by NwaNimo1(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: FFK Placed Curse On Sowore Over His Failed Marriage Reports By Sahara Reporters by 2mch(m): 2:27pm On May 25, 2018
But they were spot on about the triplets

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram attacks Madagali kills 5 …Council boss / How Ali Humiliated Dino, Other Senators At Customs Headquarters / Meeting General Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.