Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) (5085 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? / Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
danvon:
I believe every Christian girl should dress like this
Yes that is the best dressing to me
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
God forbid.
It's nice. It cover their bodies very well.The look natural the way God created them.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Chysler:
People hype Deeper life but currently in actual sense, that church is a hideout of criminals and hypocrites... I just wonder if they had any reputation at all in time past with the level of criminality I see them engage in... Recently two of Thr so call pastors are castigating me for not allowing them loot and share company money and these are Pple who go about telling Pple am an atheists and don't go to church... Criminals that's what all of them are... Hell bound hypocrites... I rather not go to church from January to December than go there to act as a cover for criminal purpose... Pple shld know there is notin I mean absolutely notin spiritual about those criminals... Go close to one and see
But it doesn't mean you should castigate all of them . There are still good deeper lifer
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by judedwriter(m): 12:20am On Jan 08, 2018
Treasure17:
Is either MFM or deeper life. The two are known for their modesty when it comes to dressing.
Yes, both are conservative in dressing, but deeper life dressing is far more conservative.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It's nice. It cover their bodies very well.The look natural the way God created them.
If you are talking about natural then make we nor wear clothes it is nice for them but not for me.I love the jewelry,make up,trousers,weavon,attachment I love fashion.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If you are talking about natural then make we nor wear clothes it is nice for them but not for me.I love the jewelry,make up,trousers,weavon,attachment I love fashion.
Those are things of the world. Love not the world non the things of the world
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Treasure17(m): 9:45am On Jan 08, 2018
judedwriter:

Yes, both are conservative in dressing, but deeper life dressing is far more conservative.
I totally agree with you. Some Mfm ladies too like effizy especially their youths.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Those are things of the world. Love not the world non the things of the world
I don't go with that philosophy I believe in the principle of "live and let live".
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by judedwriter(m): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2018
Treasure17:

I totally agree with you. Some Mfm ladies too like effizy especially their youths.
Yeah i know...i was active there in mfm in the past.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by mmsen: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2018
There really isn't much difference between African xtians and African muslims.

Both are incredibly close-minded, backward thinking cretins.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't go with that philosophy I believe in the principle of "live and let live".
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them( 1 John 2:15). Wearing of those things doesn't please God. The only woman who wore make up in the bible was Jezebel ( 2 Kings 9:30). Check from the scriptures from Genesis to revelation if any woman put on make up?.
Jewellery has being condemned because it is idol ( Exo 32:1-6). The word of God condemns trouser ( Deut 22:5)
Further studies Isaiah 3:16-24, Gen 35:2-4, Jer 4:30
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Treasure17(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2018
judedwriter:

Yeah i know...i was active there in mfm in the past.
So what happened? Not active again or you are done with the ministry. Still part of The Mfm family though.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by judedwriter(m): 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Treasure17:

So what happened? Not active again or you are done with the ministry. Still part of The Mfm family though.
Mfm is a wonderful ministry. Learnt a lot from it, but i am not very comfortable again with the rigorous prayers and prolonged fasting. I'm not saying they are bad, they are very good.

There are other means of deliverance as effective as mfm. Like prolonged praying in tongues, praise and worship, with some fasting. Kudos to DKOlukoya. Wonderful MOG.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them( 1 John 2:15). Wearing of those things doesn't please God. The only woman who wore make up in the bible was Jezebel ( 2 Kings 9:30). Check from the scriptures from Genesis to revelation if any woman put on make up?.
Jewellery has being condemned because it is idol ( Exo 32:1-6). The word of God condemns trouser ( Deut 22:5)
That is not my belief.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It has to do with personal conviction and I am not convinced.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It has to do with personal conviction and I am not convinced.
I know you wouldn't be convinced that was why I gave those scriptures. Ask the lord to teach you more. Be richly bless in Jesus name
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I know you wouldn't be convinced that was why I gave those scriptures. Ask the lord to teach you more. Be richly bless in Jesus name
In the bible you would see verses that support and oppose the same thing.Read about God likes jewelry those are verses from the bible that shows how God loves it.Jezebel was not killed because of her make up she was killed because of her wickedness.About trousers man and woman both have legs read about the history of trousers and in some parts of the world men wear skirt and even tie wrapper.Even in biblical times we all know they wore robes and when the pertinent laws were given the children of Israel were going into the land of Canaan.Anyways do what rocks your boat and let me do mine.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In the bible you would see verses that support and oppose the same thing.Read about God likes jewelry those are verses from the bible that shows how God loves it.Jezebel was not killed because of her make up she was killed because of her wickedness.About trousers man and woman both have legs read about the history of trousers and in some parts of the world men wear skirt and even tie wrapper.Even in biblical times we all know they wore robes and when the pertinent laws were given the children of Israel were going into the land of Canaan.Anyways do what rocks your boat and let me do mine.
Talking about trousers, do you stand to urinate?
The illustration of Jezebel was what she wore not her wicked act.God initially didn't kick against jewelry but because it has being turned to idol,he hates it. Why do think he asked Jacob and his household to do away with it?( Gen 35:2-4). He hatred started in Exo 35:22. They make God angry hence he cursed it. If you trace the history of ear rings, it was slaves that put them on.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by INTERMAN: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
the largest religion post without front page
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Talking about trousers, do you stand to urinate?
The illustration of Jezebel was what she wore not her wicked act.God initially didn't kick against jewelry but because it has being turned to idol,he hates it. Why do think he asked Jacob and his household to do away with it?( Gen 35:2-4). He hatred started in Exo 35:22. They make God angry hence he cursed it. If you trace the history of ear rings, it was slaves that put them on.
It is not about standing to urinate we both sit down to poop.I have biblical verses to back up my own claim so no need of arguing I will continue to do what makes me happy and fashion is one of them.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Treasure17(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2018
judedwriter:

Mfm is a wonderful ministry. Learnt a lot from it, but i am not very comfortable again with the rigorous prayers and prolonged fasting. I'm not saying they are bad, they are very good.

There are other means of deliverance as effective as mfm. Like prolonged praying in tongues, praise and worship, with some fasting. Kudos to DKOlukoya. Wonderful MOG.
Lol. I can relate with everything you pointed out. That's their way. However, you can decide to fast base on your capability. All the best .Shalom
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by An2elect2(f): 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tosinex:
hahaha, so it's pride to dress chaste and morally,you are just full of jealousy and envy about it. If the bible says be holy because I'm holy, then tell me where is the pride in obeying that, even in what they wear.
Blind you. Those poor ladies are self-rigtheousness personified. There is nothing wrong with dressing decent or doing good but when it is done with the wrongest intentions like in this case: "of becoming holy" "of going to heaven" "of fear of hell" "because that's how we dress" there you have works based righteousness.This is not what Christ Jesus died for. His death gave the sinner life eternal, righteousness, holiness freely. And any attempt to attain again that which He has attained is an insult to the Spirit of Grace. Learn Grace, Learn Mercy. The Son of God died for our freedom not for us to remain in bondage. It is in this freedom that we find the power to overcome the flesh. Rest in the finished work of Christ. And overcome your lust. It is not through rules that you do this, it is through the grace of God. If Christ death isn't enough, you are full of pride in your abilities to please God. And what else do you have if you deem what Christ did on the cross as vain or common? Deny this all you want but in the deepest part of your hearts you know you don't trust Christ's death enough and don't even understand it but would pride let you? If Christ's death isn't enough, what else do you have? Your dead works? your good deeds? They are filthy before God. There is only one thing that can save you. It is Christ's death. If it doesn't nothing else can. I am a fool to you but I don't care as long as I have the wisdom Of Christ.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Tobispecial(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
INTERMAN:
Guess the church
I'm sure you uploaded this picture without the permission of these ladies. I know them very well and they would be embarrassed if they discovered this.
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by Tobispecial(m): 12:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
An2elect2:
Blind you. Those poor ladies are self-rigtheousness personified. There is nothing wrong with dressing decent or doing good but when it is done with the wrongest intentions like in this case: "of becoming holy" "of going to heaven" "of fear of hell" "because that's how we dress" there you have works based righteousness.This is not what Christ Jesus died for. His death gave the sinner life eternal, righteousness, holiness freely. And any attempt to attain again that which He has attained is an insult to the Spirit of Grace. Learn Grace, Learn Mercy. The Son of God died for our freedom not for us to remain in bondage. It is in this freedom that we find the power to overcome the flesh. Rest in the finished work of Christ. And overcome your lust. It is not through rules that you do this, it is through the grace of God. If Christ death isn't enough, you are full of pride in your abilities to please God. And what else do you have if you deem what Christ did on the cross as vain or common? Deny this all you want but in the deepest part of your hearts you know you don't trust Christ's death enough and don't even understand it but would pride let you? If Christ's death isn't enough, what else do you have? Your dead works? your good deeds? They are filthy before God. There is only one thing that can save you. It is Christ's death. If it doesn't nothing else can. I am a fool to you but I don't care as long as I have the wisdom Of Christ.

Why judging those ladies when you don't even know them.I know two of these ladies very well.(the identical ones) and they are exactly opposite of what you said about them though I may not totally subscribe to their dressing
Remember matt 7vs1
Re: Which Nigeria Church Do These 3 Ladies Attend? (photo) by INTERMAN: 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tobispecial:

I'm sure you uploaded this picture without the permission of these ladies. I know them very well and they would be embarrassed if they discovered this.
why would they be?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Wait To Be Free!! (my Story) / Who Is An Overcomer? - Paul Ellis / Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.