Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) (1410 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Update On Her New Body (PHOTO) / Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo) / Anto Lecky Slays In Bikini Body Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Mrop(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2018
As you can see. Can you do all that?

How flexible is your body?

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-the-flexibility-of-this-mans-body-photo/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Mrop(m): 5:41am On Jan 07, 2018
Wow
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by biacan(f): 5:42am On Jan 07, 2018
99.9% of guys in this forum can't do this lipsrsealed nah only to bash women them sabi undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Pappyto: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2018
This one dey train for where I dey....
I can do more than that sef.

To the beer can lady above me, it is "this forum" not "these forum". Brighter grammar fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by mikejj(m): 5:56am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
99.9% of guys in these forum can't do this :-x nah only to bash women them sabi :-/
c u..this guy no sabi perform

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by mikejj(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Pappyto:
This one dey train for where I dey....
I can do more than that sef.
baba u enter this year with this kind spirit
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Martin0(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2018
Ow ma gawdshockedshocked
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by biacan(f): 5:58am On Jan 07, 2018
mikejj:
c u..this guy no sabi perform
hmm

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Pappyto: 5:58am On Jan 07, 2018
mikejj:
baba u enter this year with this kind spirit
which kind spirit? if I may ask.
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Martin0(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
99.9% of guys in these forum can't do this lipsrsealed nah only to bash women them sabi undecided

Biacan we need to talk!

I go tell pesin to helep me get ya mail abeg accpt the pm oo when the pesin send u request!
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by mikejj(m): 5:59am On Jan 07, 2018
grin nice talent baba.the kind of food we eat in nigeria,no fit mak us bend like that.
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by mikejj(m): 6:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Pappyto:

which kind spirit? if I may ask.
the bomb wey u just drop...our nigerian food no fit mk us bend like that.
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by purem(m): 6:09am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
99.9% of guys in these forum can't do this lipsrsealed nah only to bash women them sabi undecided

What a man can do, a woman can do better undecided

Dunno y u always get negative comments 4 NL guys lipsrsealed

Adon tell u marry me, uno gree wink

Trust me I can fix those broken hearts kiss

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by smulti(m): 6:27am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
gringrin
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
99.9% of guys in this forum can't do this lipsrsealed nah only to bash women them sabi undecided

angry

∆ You think say this one na achievement? ∆
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by biacan(f): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ You think say this one na achievement? ∆
If e nor be achievement for your side Oga do am make we see undecided
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
If e nor be achievement for your side Oga do am make we see undecided

angry

∆ SMH. ∆
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by biacan(f): 6:41am On Jan 07, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ SMH. ∆
kiss the truth

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
gringringrin

BEKIAFUL.

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Martin0(m): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin
BEKIAFUL.

Hapuya grin
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

Hapuya grin
Lol.
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by biacan(f): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
gringringrin

BEKIAFUL.
excluding chiefpii.ko biko I can't afford to lose my allowance for this month grin grin
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Evablizin(f): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
excluding chiefpii.ko biko I can't afford to lose my allowance for this month grin grin
Hahahahahahaha,chief must see this post. I'm going to call him.

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by biacan(f): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
Hahahahahahaha,chief must see this post. I'm going to call him.
Nne biko meile mu ebere biko don't call him grin grin
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
Lol.

So u be igbo ?,
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Evablizin(f): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Martin0:

So u be igbo ?,
Yes .
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by Martin0(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Evablizin:
Yes .
Na wa for umu nwaya oogringrin
Una go jus dey do coded tinz for here like sey we nor go know!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by missjo(f): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Dang, how is this not painful to him shocked
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by itspzpics(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Checkout The Flexibility Of This Man’s Body (photo) by tammyboy1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
bla bla shii...who this nonsense don epp?

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen! Meet The Ambassador Of Slim Girl Shape Wear- Bobrisky / Selling Babies To Hollywood Satanists Transgender Black Satanists#theriseofsodom / Tboss Confess To Enjoying Ramsey Nouah's Kiss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.