Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other (29123 Views)

Four Plus Zero - Nigerians Say No To Buhari / Biafra: Muhammadu Buhari's Re-Election Bid Is A Welcome Development - IPOB / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by 18SNVL: 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2018
Quack doctor with his fake glasses handing out fake prescriptions to Nigerians. Silly old man, is probably wearing a diaper as we speak.

2lateBiafra:
Even if NIGERIA will finish, SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by 18SNVL: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
I laugh at your innocence because you think your vote matters. Bless you.

opribo:
They say only a mad man continues to repeat the same thing over and over and expects a different result.

Our elders have a saying that if a journey is smooth we will repeat the journey twice.
But this particular APC ride has been of hell of a ride.

Someone once said — 'Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, it's impossible because I won't let it happen.

Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by 18SNVL: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
"eschew entanglements"....

Nigeria should disentangle bottom line. This is why we can compare the Nigerian experiment to other Western countries simply because they are 1 people with a common identity.

excess4luv:

Britain, America Scotland and Germany as you listed aren't as complicated as we have here, bad citizens with powerful ethnic and religious divide will never produce best leaders, all we clamour for is a stable government not as robust as the countries you mentioned above. Again it pains my heart when any Nigerian begins to compare our system with that of a developed country like America in leadership and politics, we aren't at per with them and can't get there in 50years, we are dynamic people facing lots of depression daily which affects our reasoning.

Get my point here, we are never gonna be as developed as America in 70years from now but we can get better from where we are. Trust me we can get leadership only if we eschew these entanglements.
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by thedondada(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bollinger:

You still do not want to answer the question. You keep pointing out the symptoms. I know Buhari has failed woefully as expected. It may not have been obvious then that he would fail but i knew a mile out. How did i know? Based on Nigeria's history, there was nothing to indicate he would do better than his predecessors. Same way i know that with the current trajectory Nigeria is on, the next 50 elections will only produce far worse leaders. I ask again, why do you think this keeps happening?

It keep happening because we lack morals and ha e short term memory loss.

Until the people stand up united and say NO to th bish. We are just wasting our time.

You are tight we will only get progressively worse leaders for now so it doesn't really matter who wins or loses.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by 18SNVL: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sense! As in take a fresh page from a brand new book. No PDP or APC agent scums. You cannot steal and come back and play the hero.

Bollinger:

You guys don't fully understand the predicament you are in. This is not a Buhari problem. The question you all are failing to ask is; who will replace him? Your problem as a people goes beyond any kind of leadership. And to make it worse, people are already rooting for Atiku. Explain to me how he is different from Buhari or any other leader you've had in the past? It is as if you all don't see what normal people see. I tok so tey when una de shout say Buhari na the messiah una no hear. Now una don start again. Na really wa for una i swear.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by adekS1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
i sill not vote buhari in 2019 for the following reasons:
-denial of 70% of electoral promises especially 5k for unemployed youths
-indifferent attitude to herdsman killing of innocent citizens
-habouring of corrupt individuals
-Medical treatment abroad with incessant travellings when u criticize past gvts for this act then u av nt yet assumed power
-Different complains n blame game with no visible or tangible solution profer to better the previous administration
-lack of technical know on d state of the nation's economy,seems d gvt is evn not prepared for government
-Allowing d hijack of his gvt by unscrupulous elements who dnt mean well for nigerians
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by adekS1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
adekS1:
i sill not vote buhari in 2019 for the following reasons:
-denial of 70% of electoral promises especially 5k for unemployed youths
-indifferent attitude to herdsman killing of innocent citizens
-habouring of corrupt individuals
-Medical treatment abroad with incessant travellings when u criticize past gvts for this act then u av nt yet assumed power
-Different complains n blame game with no visible or tangible solution profer to better the previous administration
-lack of technical know on d state of the nation's economy,seems d gvt is evn not prepared for government
-Allowing d hijack of his gvt by unscrupulous elements who dnt mean well for nigerians
will*
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by Bollinger(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
18SNVL:
Sense! As in take a fresh page from a brand new book. No PDP or APC agent scums. You cannot steal and come back and play the hero.

Which is what keeps happening over and over again.
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by Bollinger(m): 8:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
excess4luv:

Britain, America Scotland and Germany as you listed aren't as complicated as we have here, bad citizens with powerful ethnic and religious divide will never produce best leaders, all we clamour for is a stable government not as robust as the countries you mentioned above. Again it pains my heart when any Nigerian begins to compare our system with that of a developed country like America in leadership and politics, we aren't at per with them and can't get there in 50years, we are dynamic people facing lots of depression daily which affects our reasoning.

Get my point here, we are never gonna be as developed as America in 70years from now but we can get better from where we are. Trust me we can get leadership only if we eschew these entanglements.

Guy, this is why i say invest in studying history. You think America, Britain, etc, had it easy? The only reason they managed to stay clear of the precipice is because of it's people. Please explain to me how just being a decent human being is difficult? The different between Nigerians and American is not it's system of politics. You actually share the same system. The difference are it's people. One has an extremely high ratio of decent human beings while for the other, it is the reverse. How hard is it to not suspect someone and just unilaterally decide to execute them? How hard is it to talk to yourselves collectively and decide amongst yourselves that giving and collecting bribes is detrimental to future generations? How hard is it to agree to not collect salt and garri before casting your vote? For an American, A German, A swiss, etc, making these kinds of decisions is a no-brainer but to a Nigerian, it will be the most difficult thing in the world. More difficult than space exploration. Since you want to dance the questions i have been asking, the answer is; Nigeria is the way it is because of it's people. The leaders it has had have all come from it's citizenry and not from the moon. They are generally bad in an extremely high ratio such that the good ones can never make any sort of changes that would benefit the country. The bad ones will shut them down. No nation can survive with this kind of ratio disparity.
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by PHILipu1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
inkon:
Buhari has a zero chance of ruling this country again.
the funny thing is that majority of Buhari foot soldiers don't even know what is internet talk more of participating in an online poll
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by hmabdool(m): 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
which Nigerians, abeg I stand with PMB come rain come shine, and then osinbajo in 2023 gbam!!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by Asu015(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
pdp and pro-atiku are behind this punch's survey,
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by inkon: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2018
PHILipu1:

the funny thing is that majority of Buhari foot soldiers don't even know what is internet talk more of participating in an online poll

You must know, only a paucity of those soldiers are still with him but I think their presence is more felt on the internet than offline.
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by PHILipu1(m): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2018
inkon:

You must know, only a paucity of those soldiers are still with him but I think their presence is more felt on the internet than offline.
Oh!
You really think this Aboki you saw on the streets when he visited Kano,Kaduna etc of recent really know what internet is all about?

Keep deceiving yourself,only the few and educated northerners know what internet is all about and the millions that will vote Buhari like in 2015 don't know what is call online poll ok.
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by martinsodo: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2018
It is only muslims supporting Buhari s misrule and i bet any Nigerian that Buhari cannot win 2019 election and if they decided to rig it, that is the end of Nigeria as country. Quote anywhere.
Re: 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other by warriboy21(m): 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We vehemently and totally say NO to another tenure of the the dullard Buhari ...Buhari go back to daura #BACK2DAURA.
�� cheesy dis picture is slowly growing moment.

Cracks me up anytime I c it cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / Seun Kuti Rushed Back To Court; Police Want To Hold Him More 4 Days / Amaechi: I Joined APC With The Interest To Protect Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.