Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting (1549 Views)

Quick Solution To Godaddy Domain Issues, Such As, Website Coming Soon, So On / What Best Way To Pay For Godaddy Domain? / Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting by PuZZyNegro: 7:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Hi nairaland members

I am about to buy domain name and hosting from godaddy.com, I want to know if there's any of their hosting packages that allows up to 10 domain names.

Namecheap has such package but unfortunately, there domain name and hosting are very expensive compared to godaddy.

Please if there are better and cheaper foreign domain hosting companies, I will like to know.

Also, can I buy domain name from godaddy and host my website with namecheap?
Re: Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Go to the site and read up on all their packages
Re: Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting by Lovetinz(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2018
I am about to buy domain name and hosting from godaddy.com, I want to know if there's any of their hosting packages that allows up to 10 domain names.
YES.

Namecheap has such package but unfortunately, there domain name and hosting are very expensive compared to godaddy.

Please if there are better and cheaper foreign domain hosting companies, I will like to know.

GOOD AND CHEAP RARELY COME TOGETHER - you should check Hostgator packages.

YES.
Re: Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting by PuZZyNegro: 7:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
uzoclinton:
Go to the site and read up on all their packages

They were not specific with it and there's no means of contacting them other than through phone calls.
Re: Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting by PuZZyNegro: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lovetinz:
YES.

GOOD AND CHEAP RARELY COME TOGETHER - you should check Hostgator packages.

YES.

Thanks for your answers.

Can you let me know which of their packages contains that (hosting upto ten websites).

Do you you any other means of communicating with them other than through phone calls?

Thanks in anticipation for your further elucidation.
Re: Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
PuZZyNegro:

They were not specific with it and there's no means of contacting them other than through phone calls.
True. But if you really need the info you wont mind calling them
Re: Please I Need Help With Godaddy Domain Hosting by Lovetinz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Buy A .ca (canadian) Domain In Nigeria / How Do I Redeem My Adsense Cheque? / forum.nigerianmarket.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.