Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Start The New Year With This Song (thank Me Later) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Start The New Year With This Song (thank Me Later) (461 Views)

9 Naija Songs To Kick Start The New Week / “Ameno”: Almost Three Decades Later, This Song Is Trending In Nigeria / Drake – Laugh Now Cry Later Ft. Lil Durk (mp3 Download Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start The New Year With This Song (thank Me Later) by delurgeconsult: 7:19am On Jan 07, 2018
We are so used to listening to bad songs from upcoming artistes that the good ones never stand a chance as we already dismiss them even before listening to them. Well I won't blame you. I'm that way too. But when I discovered this new single by Florain X
Oba Lurge, I couldn't help but share. The song is titled New year (blessings).

I tell you this is all you need this year. Listen and download that song and you will not regret it. If you don't like it, come back here and tell me. But if you like am, please share with your family and loved ones. Let's support good talent abeg.
Download below.
http://www.naijawhistle.com.ng/florain-x-oba-lurge-new-year-blessings/

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Fat Joe – Pick It Up Ft. Dre / MUSIC: “you Deserve It” By Stanley Music / VIDEO: Simi – One Kain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.