Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims (1383 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Threat To Attack Buhari In Japan / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by JkDanchi005(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2018
The Senator representing Kaduna Central, Shehu Sani , has dropped his comment on the war of words between Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai and Senator Ben Murray Bruce.

The war of words started after Senator Bruce in reaction to the commissioning of the coaches for the Abuja-Kaduna train service said Jonathan should be commended for the train ride Buhari enjoyed in Kaduna.” noting that the achievement was entirely the handiwork of the Jonathan’s administration.

El-Rufai, however, dismissed Bruce’s claims, stating that former President Olusegun Obasanjo designed and raised the financing and started the “EPC of the Lagos-Kano dual track-standard gauge rail system, and the Abuja Light Rail.”

But Senator Shehu Sani in his reaction said the Kaduna rail project was initiated by Goodluck Jonathan not Obasanjo as claimed by El-Rufai.

On his Twitter page, he wrote, “I was born in Kaduna, I live in Kaduna, I represent Kaduna. There was never any modern rail project in Kaduna or from Kaduna except the one started ‘to near completion’ under GEJ & now completed by the PMB Government.

“If there was any under any other Government perhaps it was invisible.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/abuja-kaduna-railway-shehu-sani-reacts-faults-el-rufais-claims/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2018
Is this what these locusts should be talking about in this 21st century when others countries of the world are celebrating meaningful achievement

Baba God this is 2018 and I am not giving up even if it's Tunisia I won't mind.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by Firefire(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2018
Hell-Rufai the professional liar.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by designking: 8:28am On Jan 07, 2018
APC is a confused party filled with falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by koolaid87: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Apc, we will use your broom to sweep you fools outta aso rock

Bunch of failures

5 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
Eye yam waiting patiently for the day Buhari supporters will start showing us pictures of project(s) Buhari's started and completed.

I am patiently waiting

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by mikejj(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
grin and the girl selling akara finally came back
Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by bedspread: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
El Rufai has Exposed and Disgraced Himself publicly

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by temptnow: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2018
Hellerufia is just a short devil

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by bedspread: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2018
[/quot..
Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by BlackDBagba: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2018
angry
Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by Omeokachie: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2018
Elrufai and Buhari are quick to claim credit of other peoples achievement, while blaming others for APC incompetence and lack of direction.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by aolawale025: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2018
If not for the senator, the lie might have sailed thru

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by belente(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2018
El-RUFAI the imp

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by nnachukz(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2018
I repeat, can any die hard Buhari supporters show us the pictures of any infrastructural projects initiated and completed by him in his two great tenures (1984 and now). Just one picture please.
Don't support for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by omoiyalayi(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2018
See the kind of politicians we have in this country

Shehu sani and El rufai are like cat and mouse they never agree

So am not suprised
Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by ivandragon: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2018
APC, the leaders & followers, always make a serious blunder that exposes their innate dubious & destructive nature...

they seek to gain relevance by tarnishing the image of others.

they have this mindset that 'if I can make the opposition look bad, then I will be seen as good'...

rather than seeking to carve a positive niche for themselves, they hide behind the flaws & failings of others...

even when they try to do better, rather than be motivated by a selfless desire to improve lives, they are motivated by the desire of self-adulation & bragging...

4 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by tuniski: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2018
ivandragon:
APC, the leaders & followers, always make a serious blunder that exposes their innate dubious & destructive nature...

they seek to gain relevance by tarnishing the image of others.

they have this mindset that 'if I can make the opposition look bad, then I will be seen as good'...

rather than seeking to carve a positive niche for themselves, they hide behind the flaws & failings of others...

even when they try to do better, rather than be motivated by a selfless desire to improve lives, they are motivated by the desire of self-adulation & bragging...

They have nothing to offer that is why. Buhari/apc is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by yanshDoctor: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2018
everyone knows el-rufai is a lier.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by Blackfire(m): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2018
BMC crew over to you...

Is getting harder supporting this lie of a govt

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by fergie001: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2018
HELL-RUFAI has been described by OBJ years ago,so I won't want to repeat whatever everyone knows.....The party and individuals are enmeshed and bath in lies but Nasir's is WORSTEST(if anything like that,after LAI)...He is a pernicious and stone-faced LIAR.

"People think that a liar gains a victory over his victim. What I’ve learnt is that a lie is an act of self-abdication, because one surrenders one’s reality to the person to whom one lies, making that person one’s master, condemning oneself from then on to faking the sort of reality that person’s view requires to be faked…The man who lies to the world, is the world’s slave from then on…There are no white lies, there is only the blackest of destruction, and a white lie is the blackest of all."(A.R)
Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by ifyan(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2018
APC built on lies.

Ben bruse has been vindicated.

APC zombies come and lie another one.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Railway: Shehu Sani Reacts, Faults El-rufai’s Claims by kings09(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2018
Apc is synonymous with lies

Shehu sani is now ipob - madridguy, omenkalives, jesusloveyou, sarrki, python1, naoslay, seunmsg, mrhistorian, usba com n launch ur attack

(1) (Reply)

Greatest Africans Of All Times- Pictures / If Only Atiku Will Back Dankwambo / I Am Not Contesting For House Of Reps - Obi Aguocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.