Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead (1538 Views)

Osinachi’s Husband Hit Her On The Chest; She Didn’t Die Of Cancer Of Throat / 2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Two Brothers Missing In Lagos Since Friday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Samuelceo(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2018
Man accuses Olamide’s brother and member of YBNL, DJ Enimoney of nearly stabbing him to death at a popular night club in Lagos, Quilox.
The guy took to his instagram page to share how the incident happend, cutting from what he shared on Instagram, he said DJ Enimoney with the support of the YBNL crew and quilox worker attempt to kill him and not to fight him at all.
After stabbing him, they left him inside a room while he was bleeding and he said, DJ Enimoney stabbed him in the chest aiming to stab him to the heart.

Source :http://unilorinews..com.ng/2018/01/olamides-brother-dj-enimoney-stabbed-me.html?m=1
Checkout how he shared it below:-

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by koolaid87: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2018
Get well first

And sue them to court

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by AmbAyomideMFR(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2018
ok
Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Ayoemrys(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2018
This is cruel but sorry we can't judge now let's hear from other side first perhaps you atack them first we don't know yet

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by dahunsy(f): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Wetin u self do? Ur story no make any sense!!!
Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Masama: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2018
What do you expect from a group of touts. YBNL crew are nothing but noisemaking touts

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by elgramz: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2018
ybnl= agbero music artistes with agbero fans

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by slawomir: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2018
I remember my grandfather once told me that there are three side to to a story
first the complainant own story
second the accused own version
and the third is the true story

not until I get these three sides i won't jump into conclusion
Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Zanas: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2018
I'm not surprised, apart from Adekunle Gold, I never liked any of these YBNL guys. From the lyrics of their song to their lifestyle, they are just disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by mexxmoney: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
And these are the thugs some people will be celebrating and taking as a role model. People that clearly lack any morals or home training. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Megatrix: 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nothing good can come out of YBNL because YBNL is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Neminc: 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Some people sha, u can take them out of the ghetto slums but u can't take the ghetto life out of them.
This YBNL touts are an example

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Chrisbeks: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is not right, celebrity or not, they should be arrested and made to face the law

1 Like

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by Vinstel: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wack record label, Wack artistes, Wack behaviour, mtcheeew....

1 Like

Re: Olamide Brothers Stabbed Me On The Chest ,am I Was Almost Dead by itchie: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Yeye YBNL with their rubbish street mentality, police shud arrest all of them jare.

(1) (Reply)

Flatbed Heat Press Machine For Sale in Ibadan. / Mohammadu Buhari Nominates Edward Adamu As CBN Deputy Governor / What's The Longest Discord Call 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.