Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice On How To Get Her SIGMA Pension - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice On How To Get Her SIGMA Pension (554 Views)

A Friend Referred Me For A Contract, I Gave Him 10% But He Wants More. (PICS) / Pitch Your Business Idea To Win N250,000 From Sigma Pension / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice On How To Get Her SIGMA Pension by stblessing(f): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2018
Good morning everyone and happy first sunday of the year
A friend of mine,Mary, worked in a catholic school in Jos for 12 years. However, due to circumstances beyond her control, she left for another school in Abuja. Long Before she left, the archdiocese, forced the teachers to join the SIGMA pension scheme. Instead of remitting the money to SIGMA, the administrator of the pension scheme, they were now dumping the money in the account of the Archdiosise.
When a new principal came, he discovered the anomaly and promised he was going to pay the money back to teachers. But the teachers waited in vain for the payment. She then left around 2012 and the principal promised to pay her but up till this moment, she has not received the complete payment (They gave her #50,000 when she was leaving) and her money remains #110,000. She had written several letters to them but they keep ignoring her probably because she has no one. She is in desperate need of that money now
Human Right Lawyers In The House- Help!
Re: A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice On How To Get Her SIGMA Pension by larrynakel: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
First Of all, report to sigma pension so they can visit the school for investigations.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing FGN Savings Bond Offer For January 2018 / Get Professional Motion Graphics|explainer|logo Reveal Videos(very Cheap!) / Get from traffic with this free pluggin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.