Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) (36139 Views)

Herdsmen Cut Off Nasarawa Farmer’s Hands / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
THIS IS NOT FAIR... IF YOU MUST FIGHT...DO IT NEAT AND SQUARE...DON'T BE A WEAKLING

Torg77:
This guy his name is Chris junior George..he stole 60k naira from me. This is a person I know face to face so this isn't anything online. People call him and let him know I have posted him because I have kindly asked him for my money but he's even theartened me . His number is 0814 781 0753.hes someone I know . He was arrested for a sex offence in England and sent to detention camp from there he was deported to Nigeria . I just want people to tell him to give me my money that's all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by J500(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
zolajpower:
Which way Nigeria?? I'm perceiving the odour of civil war .
God will not allow that to happen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Donaldomo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
My own Akoko-Edo!? Can't believe it! I shouldn't be thinking right now that Ojah people are folding their hands and watching this savagery! Do something! Do something!! I repeat, Do something!!!
Comb Ojah & environs, barnish even the air that these terrorists breath & cleanse the land of these demons!
I rest my case!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
The sorry story is that if it was somewhere like in the US that the get that freshly severed hand, they would reattach it. Work to my country. I would have said lemme come back after I finish my training, but omo, I know say Buhari and co no go invest for health but would rather go for Siesta in UK. So stay I will. Visiting I only would... angry sad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by viceddy95(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
Awoleesu:
ma da didirin l'ohun...
Write in English my frd
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by talk2emma: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
psammyJ:
2019 no far again!

The way there are killing people do you know how many there will kill before 2019...something need to be done
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by obxddon(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Donaldomo:
My own Akoko-Edo!? Can't believe it! I shouldn't be thinking right now that Ojah people are folding their hands and watching this savagery! Do something! Do something!! I repeat, Do something!!!
Comb Ojah & environs, barnish even the air that these terrorists breath & cleanse the land of these demons!
I rest my case!!
All these while the government has been silence about the whole thing,when people fight back now they will start arresting the indigens because a Dull daura man is the president who has never said anything about all the killings.

I SAID THIS THREE YEARS AGO ON THIS FORUM AND I WOULD SAY IT AGAIN " THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE CHASED AWAY FROM THE SOUTH,ALL THE CULT BOIZ IN THE SOUTH,WHERE ARE YOUR GUNS,YOU ONLY USE IT AGAINST YOUR OWN BROTHERS ALL THE IN THE NAME OF DIFFERENT CULT GROUPS. WE HAVE TO TEACH THESE HERDSMEN A LESSON OF A LIFE TIME,IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH LIVER TO KILL....... IF YOU NO GET GUN,GET CUTLASS...MY PEOPLE ARM YOUR SELF.......

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by wickedworld: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
obxddon:

All these while the government has been silence about the whole thing,when people fight back now they will start arresting the indigens because a Dull daura man is the president who has never said anything about all the killings.

I SAID THIS THREE YEARS AGO ON THIS FORUM AND I WOULD SAY IT AGAIN " THESE PEOPLE NEED TO BE CHASED AWAY FROM THE SOUTH,ALL THE CULT BOIZ IN THE SOUTH,WHERE ARE YOUR GUNS,YOU ONLY USE IT AGAINST YOUR OWN BROTHERS ALL THE IN THE NAME OF DIFFERENT CULT GROUPS. WE HAVE TO TEACH THESE HERDSMEN A LESSON OF A LIFE TIME,IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH LIVER TO KILL....... IF YOU NO GET GUN,GET CUTLASS...MY PEOPLE ARM YOUR SELF.......

Hehehe even in Edo state? Edo ppl should not wait for this killers to have another chance before they take action. We all have seen hoe dangerous they are.

Any fulani u see kill them before they kill u no mercy. I mean slaugther them with their cow.

They should be killed like snake always be ur brother keepers for who is next?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by everlymoore86(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Really?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 9:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
zolajpower:
Which way Nigeria?? I'm perceiving the odour of civil war .
honestly ,me am even ''hearing" it .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
viceddy95:
Write in English my frd
seek interpretational services oga!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by eulogy: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bini ppl oya o, fight don show o, no be to dey beat chest for nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by yinks2020: 11:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Every hand that voted for APC shall be cut off by Fulani's.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 08, 2018
It is worrysome that rather than having empathy when there is tragedy, the yoruba and some other nigerians would rather gloath. What kind of human beings are you ? This crime will not go unpunished. There will be severe consequences.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Rwanda politics, how advanced. It seems you guys really are animals.
yinks2020:
Every hand that voted for APC shall be cut off by Fulani's.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2018
It is worrysome that rather than having empathy when there is tragedy, the ijaw and some other nigerians would rather gloath. What kind of human beings are you ? This crime will not go unpunished. There will be severe consequences.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by abcity2001(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Buhari please declear these people as terrorist nobody is above[b]Buhari please declear these people as terrorist nobody is above[/b]Buhari please declear these people as terrorist nobody is above
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by stevejomo(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2018
Herdsmen doing charity here and there. Nigeria's hatred for truth will take her to destruction.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by cooltola(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Stop buying meat from the Fulani till killings stop #Boycott
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Man"s Hand In Edo (Graphic Photos) by viceddy95(m): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Awoleesu:
seek interpretational services oga!
carry ur wahala and go...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Shot Dead By Police While Separating Fight In Ajegunle. Photos / Housewife Loses Eye After Terrible Fight With 79-year-old Mother-in-law / Maid 17 , Bathes Employer With Hot Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.