Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) (24064 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Buhari Commissions King David University In Umahi's Home Town, Uburu Ebonyi / Pastor Charles Esimone, UNIZIK Vice Chancellor - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
itskings1:

你在哪里学习怎么说汉语, 你是几级的学生?
你的中文很好 cheesy 我住在中国
Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
AnaCheks:
.... Cool, bro. Saw your observation about those learning in d country and those learning outside. What's the solution, what advice are u gonna give to those learning in the country?
Its all good learning anywhere u learn it but i advise to make chinese friends on Apps like wechat,qq then do voicenote chats and improve on pronunciation
Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by itskings1: 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=EmekaBlue post=63979716] Its all good learning anywhere u learn it but i advise to make chinese friends on Apps like wechat,qq then do voicenote chats and improve on pronunciation[/quote)

你经常用微信聊天吗?加我微信加我微信 , Id:itskings

你之前是孔子学院在尼日利亚 的学生吗?
Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by cherechi01: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
为什么我不看见我们的老师。 我希望他们在UnIZIK花了圣诞节假期。

the first female teacher by the left can be so fast eh ,she talks fast , everything about her is too fast . She invigilated me in the just concluded exam mehn she can be mean

Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Be giving only Imo state people admission.

IN a school located in Anambra state.
Reducing the number of indigent student able to get an education.
Fowl VC
Oga talk with wisdom abeg, I am from Delta state but am also a student of Unizik, if you merited it they will give you admission! undecided
Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by itskings1: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
cherechi01:
为什么我不看见我们的老师。 我希望他们在UnIZIK花了圣诞节假期。

the first female teacher by the left can be so fast eh ,she talks fast , everything about her is too fast . She invigilated me in the just concluded exam mehn she can be mean

lol wan shang 老师, 他汉语说得 很快, 也他的声调 很好听, which level did you write
Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Mrkumareze:
So the vice chancellor is from Ahiazu mbaise and he's comfortably enjoying his post in anambra while his people refused to accept the Catholic priest cos he's a non indigene
Don't mind them. Ndi-uchu.
If Anambra handle Imo the way they discrimate others, Imo state will just vanish from the surface of the earth.
Letter we will be screaming Biafra

1 Like

Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
legitimatefrank1:
Oga talk with wisdom abeg, I am from Delta state but am also a student of Unizik, if you merited it they will give you admission! undecided
My friend stop jumping into what you know nothing or little about.
No single person in South-Eeast that will deny he/she don't know how Imo state discriminate non individual in terms of admission even in religious matters. Eg An Anambrarian was denyed his Mandate of being a Catholic Bishop in Mbaise, Imo state because he is nt from Imo state.
Go and do your research well you will find out that no Anambrarian has held a post like VC in any University in Imo state.
The truth must be told to shame the devil.
Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 12:09am On Jan 08, 2018
That is why the idiotic VC accused Unizik lectures of watching pon in school.
Igbo will tell you - Aghia onye n'azu ka oma oge oji ebido.
Back to the business. Why didn't the Chinese visit in Anambra? Because they know too well that His Excellency, chief Dr. Willie Obiano don't hv time for rubbish. They must have heard about Okoroausa statue madness that's why they choose to visit him in Imo to stand the chance of being. ..........

Re: Unizik Vice Chancellor Hosts Chinese Delegates At His Home Town (photos) by AnaCheks(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Its all good learning anywhere u learn it but i advise to make chinese friends on Apps like wechat,qq then do voicenote chats and improve on pronunciation
can u recommend any app for voice note bro?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus / JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / 7 Types Of Classmates We Had In Primary School (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.