Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque (1663 Views)

Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' / Presidency Reacts To Mubi, Adamawa Explosion At Mosque And Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by ImadeUReadThis: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2018
Imagine if this was Buhari at a mosque and Remo made this tweet

What do you think would have happened?

For some reason this is tolerated and acceptable:

While this is absolutely haram:

Can somebody explain why?
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by nairalandic(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2018
lol... Naija sha grin
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by madridguy(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2018
angry

∆ Sorry I don't seem to understand ∆

1 Like

Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Nigeria leaders been using religion to cover there evil since time in memorial

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by ImadeUReadThis: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2018
HsLBroker:
Nigeria leaders been using religion to cover there evil since time in memorial.

Buhari is an Islamist extremist to the core.

The stupid foollowish [sic] tithe paying idiots claiming to be Christians ignored GEJ and voted this madhist and for some reason they are now crying Jihad?

I laff

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by ImadeUReadThis: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2018
I had to make this thread to set the record straight after seeing several posts here by the APC urchins blaming the PDP and GEJ for introducing religion into our politics.

While religion has always been a consideration among voters and even Military regimes in choosing who occupies both the President/Head of State as we can see from Murtala/Obasanjo and then Obasanjo/Yaradua to Shagari/Ekweme, it was Buhari after toppling Shagari that relegated that arrangement and went for a Muslim deputy in the form of Idiagbon.

IBB will settle for a Christian deputy in the form Ebitu Ukiwe. Ukiwe will later resign his position and was replaced by Augustus Aikhomu and even Abacha had a Christian deputy in the form of Diya.

Abdulsalam settled for Michael Akhigbe a Christian and with the return to democracy, Obasanjo picked Atiku (A Fulani Muslim) as his deputy; Yaradua will settle for Goodluck and Goodluck will have Sambo - a northern Muslim.

Buhari will relunctantly settle for Osinbanjo after the Muslim-Muslim ticket was resisted by members of his own party prominent of which was a northern Muslim - Saraki.

It is important we lay bare the fact that religious persuasions in picking deputies has always been the norm and was meant to assuage the populace of a balance within the helms of affairs.

However, it is important to note that the antecedents of Buhari going against the norm in picking a fellow Muslim candidate went against the tide.

But most importantly is to consider the utterances of Buhari in 2001 and 2003.

In 2001 while attending an Islamic seminar held in Kaduna as special guest, Buhari declared his unequivocal support for the Sharia project and his commitment towards ensuring that Sharia law is universally applied within our polity.
Here are his exact words;
“I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria”

He then added that;

“God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country”.

Buhari an advocate of sharia was chosen to address that seminar in Kaduna because of his advocacy and he did not disappoint because he is one of the boardroom voices of Sharia.

Now fastfoward to 2003 general elections with Buhari contesting against the incumbent, Obasanjo and this is what Buhari declared;

"Muslims should vote for only Muslim candidates that will defend and uphold the tenets of Islam"

Buhari made the call while attending a Quaranic recitation competition organised by the Zamfara state governement where he further stated to the audience that they had "every reason to thank Allah for restoring sharia" which he further claimed was "destroyed by the British Colonialists during their crusades in 1903 against the Sokoto Caliphate". Emphasis on the word Crusade!

The APC urchins failed to factor all these sectarian speeches and call for the return to the glory of the Caliphate through the re-enactment of Sharia law not only in the Muslim north but all over our polity by Buhari but rather chose to go all out and blame GEJ for pandering to religious persuasions by attending Church services.

This ploy was meant to sway ignorant Christians who bought the propaganda and saw GEJ's open display of worshipping in a Church as a desperate bid to get the fence-sitting Christian votes.

It worked!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by WorldRichest: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Buhari is an Islamist extremist to the core.

The stupid foollowish [sic] tithe paying idiots claiming to be Christians ignored GEJ and voted this madhist and for some reason they are now crying Jihad?

I laff

All these your grammatical blunders just because of Buhari. You will just slump and die of hypertension. 2019 is coming, buy form for your biological father. Let him contest against Buhari. Your father may just be the Messiah or Mai Suya that Nigerians have been waiting for. If not, just keep your mouth shut before I forcefully shut it for you.
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by ImadeUReadThis: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
[s]
WorldRichest:

All these your grammatical blunders just because of Buhari. You will just slump and die of hypertension. 2019 is coming, buy form for your biological father. Let him contest against Buhari. Your father may just be the Messiah or Mai Suya that Nigerians have been waiting for. If not, just keep your mouth shut before I forcefully shut it for you.
[/s]

doesnt understand what [sic] means

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by clevvermind(m): 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
The prayer of a sinner(Buhari) is an abomination to God.
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by abdulaz: 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
This country drama don tire me. Everything is now viewed from a political angle. God abeg make my Canada Visa dey successful.
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by deomelllo: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
I don't even see PMB in what the OP posted.

NL should start taking away these clown's posting privileges or just ban them for starting fake and deceptive threads.

Per crooked, lying and corrupt omokiri, keep barking like bingo on Twitter, PMB no even even know say you exist..
Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by ImadeUReadThis: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
deomelllo:
I don't even see PMB in what the OP posted.

NL should start taking away these clown's posting privileges or just ban them for starting fake and deceptive threads.

Just like Lauretta abi?

2 Likes

Re: Remo Omikri mocks Buhari praying at mosque by TheDevilIsALai: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Claims That Buhari Was Chased Out Of London / Pictures Of Atiku & Buhari Children Casting Thier Votes / Oyo APC Demands Arrest Of Pdp’s Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.