Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Health Advice Please!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Advice Please!! (319 Views)

If You Are Looking For Health Advice On Skin Disease Visit Jaracare / If You Are Looking For Health Advice On Skin Disease Visit Jaracare / If You Are Looking For Health Advice On Skin Disease Visit Jaracare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Advice Please!! by NoSexAgain: 11:25am On Jan 07, 2018
I'll keep this short

Okay, i had sex with this friend of mine, 98% of sex i had my entire life was her.. so recently we did it again after a long time. so after that i really felt unwell or was it that I'm worried because down there smells like rotten fish.

You know at the sight of a puna every trace of sense vanishes plus I've done it in a very long time.

i did the first test Nothing was seen, after some months, lets say 3 months i did another, haven't had sex after the last time, so the result stated that yielded Bacilli Coliform (moderate) after 24 hours of incubation and the antibiotics it's sensitive and resistant to was written there...

Augumentin 2+
Tarivid 2+
streptomycin 1+
Reglacine 2+

I'm gonna get these drugs soon, i wanna know dangerous this infection is.
Hiv Negative

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Phobias / Losing Weight Fast: 4 Popular Ways To Lose Weight Fast / [b]how To Know If You Have Uterine Fibroids[/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.