Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Enugu Residents Job Section... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enugu Residents Job Section... (365 Views)

4TB+ OF PREMIUM I.T VIDEO TUTORIALS - (2021) FOR LAGOS, IBADAN & OGUN RESIDENTS / Port Harcourt Residents, Gather In Here!! / Vigilante Group Of Nigeria Ibadan Residents Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Residents Job Section... by mydas01: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please this is for those who are residing in Enugu to be able to post job adverts amongst nairalanders.Due to the scarcity of Jobs in the country, it is essential we the youths help and inform each other of job opportunities in Enugu no matter how low the income may be...To help young people eager to work ,to be able to get jobs at their fnger tips and fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Residents Job Section... by mydas01: 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Good morning all..please I am a graduate, read Elect/elect engineering , did my NYSC at Radio Nigeria between 2015/2016 ... I reside at Enugu after service and please ...I'm in need of a job in Enugu and would like to be notified of any available position at any company thanks... God bless

(1) (Reply)

Whatever You Already Are, Please Add This 10%, Better Is Better. / Become A Professional Photographer In Less Days3 / Business Administration Project Topics And Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.