Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

How To Start A Blog On In 2018, Grow It And Make Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog On In 2018, Grow It And Make Money (542 Views)

5 SEO Tools To Improve Your Website Rankings In 2018 / 5 Things To Consider Before You Hire A Web Design Company In Nigeria In 2018 / Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog On In 2018, Grow It And Make Money by c1b4(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
How To Start A Blog On In 2018, Grow It And Make Money: What an interesting topic we have here starting a blog on is an easy thing of a truth it shouldn’t take you more than three minutes let’s just say the timeframe you’d use in cooking a noodles. Requests have been sent by so many on how to start a blog and most of those requests has always been in how to start a blog for free. Aha no one wants to spend money but everyone wants to make money well on today’s article I’d be showing us how to start a blog on in 2018, how to grow the blog and finally how to make money from it and this process cost little to nothing.

So friend get a chilled glass of water or a nice wine sit comfortably and read further but firstly let’s know

What Is Blogging

Well blogging is a way of sharing your stuff your hubby or your articles to the world probably you’ve visited quite a number of blog like this one tipsrush.com is a blog.

What Is Blog.

is a blogging platform owned by google which offers free hosting for its users in the sense that your hosted by google unlike WordPress where you have to pay for your hosting.

ALSO READ: How to Hide Files and Folders on Android Without Third Party App
Well if your planning to create a professional blog I’d suggest you use WordPress as this is much more advanced as we in tipsrush.com uses WordPress but let’s keep on going for the beginners you can stick to blogger.

Detailed Guide On How To Start A Blog On .

Well before you even think of having a blog you probably know what to blog on right? But if your having issues there you could check this post on how to choose a perfect blogging niche for your blog.

• Create A Google Account.

Since blogger.com which is is powered by google you have to create a google account.

• Go to blogger.com and create a new blog with your google account.

• Name Your Blog

Most people do the mistake of naming their blog with their name like you might have victor..com which is not professional at all but tipsrush.. com sounds professional.

• Write Your First Blog Post.

Aha interesting right its cool to start writing well on your blogger platform you’d see a place with title new post just tap on it and start writing as seen in the below screen shot.

ALSO READ: PROVEN STEPS ON HOW TO GET GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL QUICK AND EASY

How to start a blog on

• Create About Us Page

Is this necessary? Of course it is how would you run a blog without telling people what it’s all about. So go to the layout section and create an “About Us” page there are other pages like “Contact Us” , “Privacy Policy” those are quite important.

• Change Your Theme.

Well changing your theme is not quite compulsory but I’d suggest you change your them because the default theme is kinda boring and dry so go and search on the internet for theme or wait till I upload tipsrush.com blogger template for free.

How Can I Make Money From My Blog?

This is the kinky and interesting part right well once you have up to 20 original post you could go down to earnings and register for google AdSense. But in my feature post I’d be saying more in making money with AdSense for the main while stick to posting.

How to start a blog on

Conclusion: I believe with the above tutorial your settled with how to start a blog on , grow it and make money meanwhile as I said for more professionalism you can use word press as I am using currently but I was once on blogger. Tada!

Source: [url]tipsrush.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Will Build A Blog For 5k - Contact Me Now / Free Basics / Sell Your Websites(blogs) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.