Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,014,169 members, 7,370,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 March 2023 at 09:56 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader (Oil & Gas / Lagos) (604 Views)
Noemdek Limited Oil & Gas Graduate Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment 2021 / Vacancy Business Research And Intelligence Analyst / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) (2) (3) (4)
|VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader (Oil & Gas / Lagos) by adversioni: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2018|
VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader
Job Title: Business Development Leader
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
As recruiting firm for a growing company offering services within the Nigerian oil and gas industry, we are seeking a young and highly driven/motivated Business Development Leader to be based in Lagos.
• Prospect potential IOC/Marginal Operator clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
Facilitate registration of company within the client organizations where necessary.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and follow through to Work order issuance.
• Prepare contracts/bids ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Work closely with sub contractors to ensure seamless delivery for maximum client satisfaction.
• Present new products and services offered locally or through global partners, to improve existing relationships.
• Recognize and propose opportunities that will result in sales.
• Submit daily and weekly progress reports as appropriate.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
• Strong individual network/contacts within the oil companies and marginal operator companies and government will be a good advantage.
• Have good organizational skills
• Leadership potential, with ability to act responsibily with minimum supervision
• Self-driven and highly motivated
• Ability to identify local and internatinoal sources for various products and follow through to actual purchase / service delivery.
• Good Knowledge of the oil industry processes.
• Solid understand of the use of business networking applications and techniques to ease access to new and existing clientelle.
• Have reporting and analyzing skills
• Have excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Have excellent interpersonal and team building skills
• Have minimum of HND, B.Sc. or B.Eng.
• Have minimum of 3 years marketing or sales experience, preferrabely in the oil and gas industry offering services to IOCs/Marginal Operators.
• Be able to handle pressures and meet deadlines
• Be proficient in the use of basic software applications, particularly MS office (excel, word, power point).
Kindly send your CV in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org stating “JOB APPLICATION-BDLR18” as the subject of the mail on or before the 12th Of January 2018.
Male or Female applicants are encouraged likewise.
Interviews, candidate selection to take place within January 2018; with job commencement planned on or before February 2018.
|Re: VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader (Oil & Gas / Lagos) by adversioni: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2018|
Application period is open until 12 January 2018.
|Re: VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY - Business Development Leader (Oil & Gas / Lagos) by adversioni: 2:22am On Jan 11, 2018|
Final Application Deadline is 4pm on 12 January 2018
Quick Response / Data Entry Intern Needed In Lagos : Ond/hdn/bsc / I Need Either Admin/medical Record Officer job In An Hospital
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44