Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Help, Lol-can't Remember The Name Of A Nigerian Movie I Watched When I Was A Kid - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Help, Lol-can't Remember The Name Of A Nigerian Movie I Watched When I Was A Kid (376 Views)

THROWBACK: Remember The "CHECKMATE" Soap Opera Of Yesteryears? / You Remember The NTA Ladies Of The 1970-90s? / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo As A Kid With His Grandma And Siblings (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, Lol-can't Remember The Name Of A Nigerian Movie I Watched When I Was A Kid by Ifeoluwa17: 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
So I was reminiscing about movies that I have seen while I was a kid, both international and local ones... Then I was wondering why we never had a superhero movie that kids could look up to and hopefully aim to be like them but instead we were exposed to bloody and horrifying contents like ritual killings, cult groups and witchcraft which apparently don't get to suffer as much as their victims, also putting in consideration that their victims were innocent... Then we wonder why kids turn out the way they do when we feed their minds with such contents. It was at that moment a movie came to my mind about a secondary school student who had power like a superhero kinda, and he could fly/jump...can't really remember. Please can someone remind me of its title?

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show How To Get HD Movies For Free On Irokotv / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie Or Cartoon Before? / Miracle Emerges As BIG BROTHER NAIJA 2018 Winner. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.